twenty- no auto durk

-niggas lowkey want that smoke-

Lowkey, sorry for being dry with updates. But school is almost mf over therefore , here comes the updates bitch ahhhhh and Oop I'm ending the school year with a bf and everyone I knew from this school year, yeah fuck you and your momma. On that's on periodt.

Anyways, enjoy!

-Jahseh Onfroy-

One year later.. (fuck you if you don't like the time skips)

I laid in my bed, wiping my tears away. I hate that I can't even sleep, without dreaming or thinking about Stokeley.

I rolled over and looked at my little girl, fast asleep on my bed.

She looks like Taylor. May she rest up.

When ivy was born, she came out looking like me a month after she was taken home, leaving Taylor's boyfriend to take a dna test, figuring out that the doctor made a mistake and she is in fact mine and not his.

He snapped or something, he called the police and told them he was about to kill the baby, Taylor and himself.

He killed Taylor, but the police showed up before he could kill Ivy, then they arrested him and I wasn't even called or informed until a few weeks later because it was all over the news and all my fans kept sending me the story and I finally looked at it.

Then I had to fight for a month to get her, and when they finally gave her to me, after I was ready to break, my life became as complete as physically possible.

She's a daddy'a girl, spoiled as fuck.

But I love my baby, no one is finna change that nor take her from me. That's on my mamas grave.

"Dada!" She poked me, I picked her up, carrying her to the bathroom so she could go pee. I'm trying to potty train her, but it's hard cause we don't have the same parts and it's different.

"Let me see this," I told her as inspected her knotted curls. "Didn't I put your wrap on last night?"

She just looked up at me through her long curly eyelashes. I sighed and unzipped her onesie, and then taking off her diaper.

I picked up and carried her over to her potty chair, "Go potty," I told her. I walked to the sink and looked at myself, I'm so fucking unhappy it's crazy.

I miss stokeley, like everyday I see him somewhere doing something, with some girl. While I'm here. I mean I'm happy, I just hate that I don't have him anymore. I mean I can do so much better. I'm doing better, but does better matter when it's not full?

I took my tooth brush and tooth paste, quickly brushing  my teeth so I could get Ivy ready for the day.

"Ari!" I called.

"Wassup," she said when she walked into my room a few moment later, holding her baby bump.

"Can you give her a bath?" I asked. "Imma finds us something to wear for rolling loud," I told her.

"Yeah, come on Niecey," she told Ivy. I picked her up and carried her to Ari before going to my room and pulling out my outfit, which was a pair of black ripped jeans and a white T-shirt. With my white forces.

I walked into Ivy's room and looked at her closet, mentally sighing cause my baby has too many damn clothes.

Unnecessary honestly.

"Babe?" Sean, my boyfriend, walked into Ivy's room.

"Ari let me in, I just wanted to give you this I forgot to give it to you last night," he handed me my AirPods and phone that I left in his car last night.

"Thank you," I kissed his lips. "Are you coming to my concert?" I asked him.

"I didn't know If you wanted me to come or not, I Haven't met Ivy yet and I didn't know if-"

"It's okay, I want you to come, I'll just introduce you to her as my friend for right now," I told him.

"Okay," he smiled and grabbed my ass, pulling me to him in a kiss.

"Mm let me go home so I can change," he told me.

"Just wear that, you look good," I told him as we walked into my room. He closed the door behind him and I sighed.

"Yeah, I guess," he sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's nothing." He looked away.

"Okay.." I said not believing him.

"It's just.. I don't know.. the whole kid thing.. it's just.." he started.

"What?" I looked at him, Daring him to say some dumb shit.

"It's too much," he said.

"Okay is the door," I pointed at it.

"Just like that?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's my daughter, if you don't want her you don't want me, that's periodt." I stated.

"Ight." He mumbled and walked out.

Clout chasing ass hoe.