twelve- make eem run

-imma make these niggas stop playing with me-

Jahseh Onfroy

~Two weeks later~

I walked into the bathroom, looking for stokeley. He has really been avoiding me a lot since the night everything happened.

I don't know what happened? He was perfectly fine before I fell asleep with him, that night. But when I woke up in the middle of the night, he was gone and the next morning he was distant.

I've been trying to figure out what's going on, but he shuts me out.

When I opened the bathroom door, he wasn't in there so I started my search throughout the rest of the house. I started in the kitchen, nothing. Living room, nothing.

Bathroom downstairs, nothing. Guest rooms, nothing. Studio room, nothing. I finally decided to check the garage for his car and of course he wasn't even home.

He's been doing that a lot lately too, he just leaves while I'm sleep or in the shower, comes home high as fuck and then takes a shower, goes to sleep and doesn't say a word to me.

Sometimes it feels like he doesn't even want me here.

I might as well just not be here. It's like he's only home when I'm sleep.

I rolled my eyes and walked back in the kitchen, dialing his number on my phone. I waited for him to answer while I sat at the table.

"What?" He answered the phone.

"When did you leave?" I asked softly.

"This morning," he stated coldly.

"Oh.. uh I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to dinner or something tonight?" I asked.

"Not really, Nah I'm good," he told me.

I frowned, not saying anything else, I hung up. I don't have time to be going soft in these fuck niggas. They ain't shit and will probably never be shit. And that's on periodt.

I walked upstairs and looked in my closet got something to wear, after texting Gazzy to meet up somewhere.

With Gazzy:

"So he just ignores you?" He gasped.

"Yeah and I asked him if he would go to dinner with me and he said no he doesn't really want to." I frowned. "It's just pissing me off, low key. I hate going soft for people."

"Leave him." Gazzy crossed his arms. "That's the same shit Omar was doing, and he was cheating. And sneaking around doing shit he should not be doing."

A/n- Gazzy is only going to be dumb when he's high in this book okay? Okay.

"I wish it was that easy." I sighed. "I really just gave this nigga everything. And I can't even handle telling him I'm leaving."

"So don't tell him, just wait till he's sleep, and leave. Like he did, give him a taste of his own medicine."

"I'll think about it." I lied.

"Jah, give it one more chance. Try to have a conversation with him and if he shuts you down. Leave. That's the only way he's gonna take you seriously."

"Okay." I will. "I'll talk to him whenever he decides to come home."