twenty two- save me

-who do I have-

I'm sad as fuck rn

Btw ur supposed to listen to that song while u read
Just letting you know.

Vote
Comment

And enjoy

-Jahseh Onfroy-

I groaned as I punched another wall, I swear I just can't right now. I need to get some anger out before I see my daughter again because I don't want to release any angry vibes to her. She's a happy baby and I want her to stay that way. She doesn't need daddy issues, she's already going to have mommy issues.

I sighed and fell onto the couch in my dressing room. I can't fucking take this anger in me, it's something real. And it's scaring the fuck out of me.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at my gallery, hoping pictures of my baby would calm me down. And in fact they did.

This is how she looks, but with long hair, like past her shoulders.

(True Thompson)

(True Thompson)

I looked at her pictures from her photo shoot for her first birthday. My baby is beautiful. I'd kill for her without a second thought.

I sighed and shoved my phone into my pocket, before rubbing my hands over my face. I stood up, and walked out of my dressing room, only to be met by Stokeley standing with Gazzy next to him. And Stokeley was playing with his dreads awkwardly while Gazzy talked to security.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Can we talk?" He looked like he was ready to cry.

I looked over at my daughter who was sound asleep in Gazzys arms.

"Yea make it quick." I said and welcomed him into my dressing room.

I leaned against the door when he was in and the door was closed, "What?" I asked.

"I know I was wrong and saying sorry isn't going to fix anything, I'm a fucked up human being. And I just- I Just I'm really sorry." He said.

"I know," I sighed.

"Okay what's that mean?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"It means I know you're sorry. That's good, you need to be sorry." I said.

"Can we be friends or something, anything? I miss you?" He said.

"No." I said. "I have a whole daughter now, I'm not worried about being wrapped in your drama. I'm worried about the life and future I want to build for her. So I don't want you in that future." I stated.

"Thank you for apologizing, but I'm over you and I'm over this situation, I don't have it in me to go through this for the third time." I restated.

I opened my door and walked out, taking my daughter from Gazzy. "Hey baby?" I said when she moved around in my arms.

"Dada!" She babbled.

"Hi princess."

She smiled and clapped her hands, something she does when she's happy. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Is daddy's princess hungry?" I asked.

She smiled and stuck her fingers in her mouth, babbling.

I looked up and Stokeley was looking at me, in awe and envy.

I shook my head and looked back at my baby, "you ready?" I asked Gazzy.

"Yeah," He said as he eyed Stokeley as we walked away. "He's a piece of shit."

"You can say that again." I mumbled.