Thirty- it takes time

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮

𝘑𝘢𝘩𝘴𝘦𝘩 𝘖𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘺

Smutt ahead

"Mm harder daddy," I dug my nails into the wood of my dresser as Stokeley slammed into me, abusing my prostate.

"I'm gunna cum," I moaned.

"Wait for me baby," he told me as he started to roll his hips into me. "Don't you miss the way I feel inside of you?" He asked me.

"Mhmm," I hummed as we chased after our highs. "Can I ride you daddy?" I moaned.

He pulled out and walked over to the bed, and I watched as precum, Lube and sweat dripped from his dick and thighs.

I smiled and walked after him climbing into the bed and then on top of him, I licked my lips as I grabbed his shaft, and hovered above it.

I took it and rubbed the tip against my whole, teasing the both of us, I watched as Stokeleys eyes got lower again, as he watched me tease him.

He threw his head back and groaned my name, "Fuck Jah stop teasing ," he whined.

I let out a soft moan as I watched him beg for more.

He launched his hips up, flinging himself into my whole, making me let out a loud moan.

"Let me do it," I told him as I started to move my hips to make the cursive letter "𝓎".

He groaned as held on to my hips as I dropped my head back as pleasure filled my body.

I started to move my hips back and forth, while also bouncing to make sure he would feel fully satisfied.

This was before I began to spell COCONUT with my hips, making him groan loudly.

"I don't know where you learned this shit, but I know you better give me more cause fuuuucckkk," he said as the last word came out as a moan.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum," I whimpered as my stomach began to knot up.

"Cum baby," he said as he started to squeeze his eyes shut and bit his lip.

I released what I was so desperately chasing just as his cream, filled me. Panting, I climbed off of him and laid on his chest.

I smiled when he kissed my forehead, snaking his hand around my waist, "I love you."

"I love you too."