fifteen- fuck love, love

-you said that you love me but where is the proof in that-

Jahseh Onfroy
~Two weeks later ~

"You have a show with Stokeley tomorrow," Derell told me. I nodded my head, not paying attention. I found myself really hating the subject of stokeley these days.

I haven't spoken to him, or seen him since the night he said everything he said. I don't want to see him, talk about him. Nothing.

I posted single on my Snapchat and that was the last time I went on social media. Which was a week ago.

"Do you want to cancel?" He asked.

"Nah it's fine, I just have to perform, take a few pictures and then dip." I stated.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Just tell him to stay away from me," I said. "I'll be fine. And tell Jared and Michael to stay away from me too."

"What did they do?" He asked.

"They are following right behind Ski, asking me about something that I couldnt control and coming at me." I looked at the wall ahead of me.

"Okay, got it." Derell typed in his phone as he stood up and started to walk out of the front door of my new condo.

"I'll come by tomorrow before we head out so we can ride together," he told me.

"Yeah," I mumbled as I started to walk upstairs.

I walked up the stairs slowly, stopping at the guest room to say hi to my sister.

"Whatcha doing big head?" I asked.

"Finna take a shower," she looked at her phone. "I have to order something to eat cause you don't have no food here."

"I'll order something don't worry about it," I told her.

"I got it damn, let me do something." She glared at me.

"Who you talkin to?" I chuckled.

"You with ya broke ass," she laughed.