twenty one- icebox

-I got this ice box where my heart used to be, and now I'm so cold-

I made a iMessage group chat, who wants to join!

Anyways, enjoy!

-Jahseh Onfroy -

"Ivy Zamara Onfroy!" I yelled at her. Tell me why we are at rolling loud, taking pictures with fans before we go backstage, and this little girl gon kiss another one year old boy while we are posing for a picture.

"Oh my god I am so sorry," the mom apologized to me.

"It's okay, Ivy I'm finna start yelling at you, do it again," I picked her up and rested her on my hip.

"Hey can we get a picture of you two?" A boy asked me as I started to walk away with Ivy.

"Yeah sure," I smiled.

I held Ivy close to me after telling her to smile, "actually I meant you and ski." The boy frowned.

That's when I noticed that stokeleys been standing behind me this whole time.

Well I'll be damned. We haven't seen each other in almost a year.

I gave them a small smile before standing closer to Ski, smiling for the camera, "say cheese for daddy." I told Ivy.

"Yeeseee!" She smiled and then stuck her thumb in her mouth.

"Aw she's cute, is this Ivy?" Ski asked me.

I just looked at him, and everything came back. Not love though, just pain. The imagine of what he let happen to my sister, the yelling the crying, the insults and the accusations. And in the moment I wanted to punch him.

So I walked away without saying anything cause nothing was better than something in this situation.

"You ready to go with Uncle GiGi?" I asked Ivy as we stepped backstage where Gazzy would watch Ivy until I came off stage. I wasn't comfortable with taking her onstage. My concerts are too wild.

I only even bring her with me because I don't trust anyone with my daughter after what happened. So instead I bring her where I know she's safe with me. Cause I won't let anything happen to my baby.

"You have to perform with Ski," Darrel told me. "I tried but I his manager and our boss are like some crackheads with no money right now."

"It's fine, it's only a few songs I gotta do with him," I sighed. "I'll live."

"Do we have security for Ari and Ivy?" I asked. "I wanted two guards for each of them. I don't want anyone and around my daughter that I haven't approved of, or god so help me I will catch a c-"

"It's handled. They have six total guards," Darrell told me. "They have two posted outside your door and four inside."

"Okay," I sighed. "I just have a bad feeling." I looked around.

"It's going to be fine, go before they yell at us," he pushed me to the stage.

I sighed and walked onstage with my mic in hand, "aye wassup rolling loud!" I said into my mic. I noticed everyone was looking between me and ski while he stayed on the other side of the stage.

Everyone learned about what happened between him and my sister, and they know we haven't spoken since. They know I have no intention of having any relationship with him, no matter how much I miss him sometimes.

I'd rather be lonely.

"Aye play take a step back for me!" I told the Dj.

Yeah! Fucked up fucked up fucked up
Yeah!
you done fucked up!!

After we performed the song, Ski somehow made his way closer to me and was low standing within arms length away from me.

"Go over there," I said as I held my mic down so they wouldn't hear me.

"Why?" He asked. "You don't miss being around me."

"Every time I see you I see everything you've done to me and I just want to hurt you in ways that will give me the death penalty." And to my luck, the mic picked it up and everyone looked at us with wide eyes.

"I said I was sorry," Ski looked at me.

"Sorry doesn't fix the emotional damage you gave me, or the mental damage you gave me. Or the physical damage you gave my sister. Or the fact that you had me walking around thinkin that something was wrong with me because of it." I stated. I don't care who hears at this point, cause I need to say this.

"Yeah well I didn't run off and have a baby," he said.

"First of all, we both know that first baby was due to rape, a rape I had no control over. A rape that killed me inside. That baby died, you know how the fuck that felt?" I said as my eyes teared up. "And Ivy was made during the time that you claimed you weren't gay and had me looking dumb infront of every one."

"I said I was sorry." He said.

"And I said leave me the fuck alone, I don't want shit to do with you?" I said. "This is going to sound bogus as fuck, and I don't mean it in a clout chasing way, but the only way you helped me was by introducing me to Darell. But then again, god wanted this for me, so whether or not I knew you, I'd still be here today. One way or another. I am thankful for you helping me get back on my feet, but other than that I have nothing to say to you and you're dead to me, you and all you're bullshit," I said as I wiped a few tears away. I dropped my mic on the floor and walked offstage.

"Hey what happened! You're losing my money!" Stokeleys manager yelled at me. This nigga wants to get slapped.

"You want money?" I laughed. I pulled my wallet out, taking out a wad of ones. "Here's some money with ya broke gold diggin ass." I threw it at his face and walked away.

Ian got time for this shit.