Twenty eight- nothin on you

No direction just trynna get some

Jahseh Onfroy

I'm conflicted.

Very conflicted.

And it isn't good. You see, ski and I got our spark back, it's like this past year and a half never happened.

"What are you reading?" I asked ski as he laid on my chest, scrolling on his phone. He lifted his head.

"Hear this," He told me and then read allowed a paparazzi article.

"Well shit," I mumbled. I sat up, "we got to talk," I said.

"About what?" He frowned and sat up. I smiled up at him and reached out, kissing his lips.

"How am I supposed to introduce you to Ivy?" I asked him after ensuring him it was nothing bad. "Should I even introduce her to you? It's just like we are back together right?" I asked.

"I hope so," he looked at me. "I mean yeah."

"Then what do I do?" I asked.

"Baby, introduce me as a friend or your boyfriend whatever you feel is comfortable, and whenever you're ready for me to meet her," he told me before kissing my temple. "I missed you like crazy."

"I missed you," I said as I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him down to me and then wrapping arms around him, hugging him like the big baby I am.

"I promise I won't do drugs or be like that ever again," He told me.

"Don't break your promise; and I won't leave you again," I smiled.

"I won't, I love you too much," he said before kissing my nose. "Like more than anyone's ever loved anyone."

I blushed. "Headass."

"Shut up you make me headass," he said.

".Dada," my bedroom door opened and Ivy came rushing in, on her walker. I jumped and pushed stokeley on the floor, which made a loud thud.

"Yes baby?" I got up and picked her up out of her walker.

"Gagsusbwjshsusb," She babbles.

"You wanna eat?" I asked her.

She starts to clap her hands which indicated that my guess what quite accurate, "we can go to McDonald's, let daddy get you dressed." I said. "I want you to meet someone first," I said as I positioned her on my hip and walked to the other side of the bed where stokeley sat on the floor using his phone.

"Babe," I called him and he looked up, then did a double take. "This is Ivy, we call her sugar though cause it was this one day, she got into the sugar, it was messy." I smiled as I remembered that day.

I had went grocery shopping and left her to crawl while I was unpacking the groceries. Long story short, there was sugar everywhere.

"Sugar this daddy's boyfriend, say stokeley," I told her.

"Ywinky," She said and stuck her finger in her mouth.

I looked down at stokeley who was smiling widely at her, "she's so cute," he smiled. "Can I hold her?" He asked.

"Yeah," I smiled and handed her off to him.