Thirty one- promises

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩..

𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔 𝙈𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙎𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙎 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙢 𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝙅 𝘼 𝙃 𝙎 𝙀 𝙃 𝙊 𝙉 𝙁 𝙍 𝙊 𝙔

"Jah I don't appreciate you replacing me," Gazzy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as he sat on a bar stool in my kitchen.

I moved around the kitchen searching for Ivy's Dora sippy cup because she keeps crying for it and refuses to use her other ones.

"How did I replace you?" I asked.

"With Stokeley," he stated. "We never hang out anymore."

"You're right, I'm sorry," I apologized. "Do you wanna go out tonight? Just me and you?" I asked.

"Depends on where we are going?" He rolled his eyes.

"We can do to Sugar," I suggest a bar that me and Gazzy went to a few months back. "And dinner at Filiberto's?"

"Ouu menuedo!" He exclaimed.

"Wanna go?" I asked him.

"But who will watch ivy?" He asked.

"Stokeley or Ariana," I suggested.

"Okay fine, I'm game," he smiled. "I'll be back at seven for dinner." He told me before heading out the side door.

I shook my head as I looked in my last cabinet, praying that the sippy cup was hiding in it. And thank the lord it was there.

I collected the sippy cup and poured Ivys apple juice into it before making sure it was closed all the way and taking it upstairs toy bedroom where she was playing puppets with stokeley.

When I walked in, stokeley was bouncing her on his shoulder, hushing her while she balled her eyes out, he looked like he'd lost all his patience and was having a breakdown.

"I found it," I told him as I took her from him. "Hey calm down Sugar, I found it." I told her and showed her her Dora sippy cup.

She quickly took it from me and shoved it into her mouth, immediately drinking the juice from it.

"I'm sorry," I told stokeley.

"For what?" He asked.

"You look annoyed, I know she's a lot sometimes, she's really spoiled but i usually can control her tant-"

"Don't apologize, I'm still learning, I know it won't be easy but I sighed up for parenting when I signed up for you, and it doesn't bother me, I just have to learn patience," he told me. "But she's good."

I just smiled at him as I rocked Ivy to sleep in my arms, "Gazzy was mad at me." I chuckled.

"Why?"

"Cause he said I replaced him with you," I explained. "So I invited him for a night out tonight," I told stokeley. "I just have to make sure Arianna can babysit."

"I can do it," he told me.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"I promise, it'll be fine, we can play dolls or puppets, it'll be nighttime so she will be sleep most of the time right?"

"Yeah, I put her to bed at seven thirty," I explained.

"Yeah, I got this," he told me.

I stood up with ivy in my arms and carried her to her room and laid her down I her crib, putting a thin sheet over her before kissing her forehead and walking back into my room.

I turned the baby monitor on and sat it by my bed.

"I love you," He told me as I sat down next to him.

"I love you too," I smiled at him and kissed his lips before resting my head on a pillow.

He laid down next to me and sighed, "so Michael and Jared asked me to ask you if you guys can talk?"

"Nope."

"I respect that," he stated. "How you feelin?" He asked me.

"I feel like your friends are pieces of shit," I chuckled. "And I'm tired as a bitch."

"Take a nap," he told me.

"I can't I have so much to do."

"Like what?"

"Like I have to fix some lunch for Arianna and Ivy, and I have to do laundry and clean my room."

"What if I order something, and help you do your laundry, then you can take a nap." He offered.

"I don't like Ivy to eat junk food a lot it's not good for her," I stated.

"What if I just got her some fries and a chicken nuggets?" He asked.

"From where?"

"McDonald's."

"Hell no."

"What about Burger King?"

"I guess," I yawned And laid on his chest.

"Get some rest," he kissed my forehead.

I nodded my head, closing my eyes, drifting off.