Thirty three- a thousand years

ℋℴ𝓌 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒾 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝒾𝓂 𝒶𝒻𝓇𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁..

𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖞 𝕲𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖊

I woke up naked next to Jahseh, well underneath him you could say. He straddled me, and his head lie flat on my chest. His light snores could be heard clearly through the silent room.

That's the last time he's drinking. He had me up all night, literally. Having sex, talking, wiping away tears, talking, fucking, playing games, watching anime, and then when he was finally falling asleep, Ivy woke up, so I had to put her to bed after changing her diaper, feeding her and watching a few cartoons with her.

And after I got her to sleep, Jahseh just happened to be horny again, so I did my job and then FINALLY we went to bed.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand, being extra careful not to move too much so I wouldn't wake up Jah.

I went on Instagram and took a picture of him sleep on my chest, I put the words "daddy's baby" on the picture and the posted it to my story before going to my messages and seeing that my mom texted me.

Momm❤️💛-  hey there ghost ass nigga
     - hey sorry I've been busy.

Momm❤️💛- clapping that boys cheeks I see.
      -mom what?

Momm❤️💛- id still like to meet him.
      -you know him. You've met him.

Momm❤️💛- a year ago when he was different person. I'd like to meet him again. Maybe I can come over today.
      -I'm at his house so I'd have to ask him first.

Momm❤️💛- just text me and let me know fat ass.
      -bye mother. I love you too.

I locked my phone and sat it down, just as Jahseh started to move around on my chest. "Oh fuck," I groaned when he accidentally kneed my balls.

"I'm sorry," he said as he rubbed his eyes. "What I do?"

"You hit my balls,"I said as a tear left my eye. That shit hurts more than anything I've felt before.

"Let me fix it,"he told me before moving down under the sheets, grabbing into my shaft.

(Tell me why the fuck while I'm typing this, I'm literally texting someone trying to convince them not to kill them self right, and then so when they ask how I'm doing, I say , I'm going thru it and thisbwhat they said "sorry to hear that. That's sucks. I'll ttyl I'm not in the mood for drama rn." FIRST OF FUCKING ALL , not to be mean but I didn't have to listen to your problems bitch. Next time u wanna vent, find someone else cause I felt like that was fucked up)

I felt his wet lips leaving kisses up and down my shaft, as he played with my balls, licking them before licking all the way up.

When he reached the tip, he kissed it a few times before swirling his tongue around me, making my head fall back.

He took my into his mouth a little at a time before then shoving me to the back of his throat, making me bite my lip, "fuck baby don't stop." I moaned.

He swirled his tongue all around my tip using his hands to jerk me off while he teased my tip.

Licking me again, he took me into his mouth, bobbing his head making me grip his hair, as I reached my pitch.

"Imma cum baby." I moaned just before releasing into his mouth.

He licked my clean and then moved on top of me, straddling my shaft before very slowly, moving down, taking my length into him and adjusting slowly.

"Your so big daddy," he moaned.

"I'm big?" I asked him as I started to jerk him off.

"Uh huh," he moaned when he finally began to move his hips, riding me slowly.

"You like the way I feel inside of your guts baby?" I asked him as I flipped us over so I was now on top.

I grabbed his thighs and slapped them, before ramming in and out of him.

"Yes daddy," he moaned out. "Mhmm right t-there don't stop." He moaned.

"Harder daddy, fuck," he let out between my strokes.

"Fuck your so tight," I groaned as my eyes rolled back. I felt his cum shoot in my chest as I went faster, chasing my climax.

I felt myself cum, filling him and riding out both our highs.

I pulled out and laid next to him.

"I like the way you wake me up, daddy," Jahseh smiles at me innocently like he didn't just call me daddy.

I smiled at him and leaned forward, kissing his lips. "Bend over, I'm not done."