fourteen- broken smile

-she was the one that was worth my time-

Stokeley Goulbourne

I parked my car in the driveway, instead of the garage this time because I don't energy. I'm tired.

I walked to the front door and pulled my keys out to unlock the door, but stopped when I realized the door was already cracked open.

I pushed the door open and walked in, going into the kitchen to clean the mess I left earlier.

When I walked into the kitchen, everything was already clean and there was a plate with foil over it. With a card next to it.

I'm sorry, I can't do it anymore.

I squinted my eyebrows and sat the card down. I opened up the plate and there was oxtails and some greens and Mac n cheese as sides. I smiled that Jahseh made me some food.

I wanted to cook for him tonight to apologize for how I was acting, I had no right to treat him that way. I put the foil back over the plate and started up the stairs.

He must be sleep, because the house is way more quiet than normal.

I saw the bedroom door was closed and I opened it. This door was never closed unless we had company over.

I walked in, the room was cleaned from the mess it was earlier.

A/n- Jahseh is a good person, he made stokeley dinner and cleaned his house before he left him. I would have caught that joint on fire

The bed was fixed, it looked like a nice five star hotel. But where is Jahseh. I know I said something really hurtful to him and I want to apologize cause I was wrong.

Who's gonna tell him?

"Jahseh!" I called for him.

He didn't answer, somethings not right. I noticed that his stuff was missing from on top of the dresser. His stand of his rings and chains was gone. His lotions and stuff were gone.

I walked into the closet and saw that his stuff was gone.

He left me?

I pulled my phone out and looked at the most recent message I sent to Jahseh.

Me- you fucked with the wrong one.
Read at 1:26 am

I called his number and it went straight to voicemail. It called again and it went straight to voicemail.

So I left a voicemail, "jah where did you go? I need you. And I'm really sorry I didn't mean it." I said softly.

"You're voicemail cannot be sent, the subscriber has blocked your number."

I dialed Derells number, "where is Jahseh!" I asked when he answered.

"He told me he couldn't do it anymore. He doesn't want to see you," he told me. "You are one stupid son of a bitch."