Thirty Eight- faithful

so like Im back with the updates so like make sure you back with the votes and comments okurrrrt. ANYWAYSSS im in my feelings.

I love you guys...

Niggas be so bold lately like what the fucc who do you think you is nigga? The balls on these niggas 

Jahseh Onfroy

I laid Ivy down in her crib and took the baby monitor with me, "Now i can  go to sleep." I sighed.

I walked into my room and sat the baby monitor on the night stand next to my bed and then I laid in my bed and got under the covers. As I closed my eyes, I heard commotion in my room, instantly snapping my eyes open.

"What are you doing?" I asked Ski when I seen him taking clothes out of my dresser.

"Getting some clothes, what does it look like?" He rolled his eyes.

"And you know damn well you cannot fit my clothes," I told him. 

"They are for Kayla," He told me.

"I know you is not taking my clothes for your babymomma," I laughed.

"She just needs somewhere to stay for a minute," he explained.

"Then get her a hotel, Im not letting your baby momma you cheated on me with stay at my house, I tried to be civilized and mature with her but she crossed the fucking line." I snapped.

"Jah she has no where to go?" He pleaded.

"Hey mister superstar, get her an apartment! She is not my problem," I stated.

"Jah please? Just until I can find her a good apartment where her and my child will be comfortable, I wont be around her I promise," he continued to plead with me.

I just looked at him and shook my head, "Do what you want, me and my feelings never mattered in the first place," I said and walked out of my room, going into Arionna's room.

"Whats the matter?" She asked me as I laid down next to her on the bed.

Shes ready to pop, she is due anyday.

"His bitch is literally staying in my house wearing my clothes and I have no say," I explained.

"Oh hell nah I'll beat ha ass," She snapped.

I chuckled, "Calm down before yo ass go into labor."

"He is so disrespectful," she ranted. "Like what even goes through his head when he does this dumb shit."

"He's made it clear he's unhappy," I frowned.

"He needs to remember what goes around comes around, he dont gotta worry about you no more. I got something for that ass." She laughed.

This demonic bitch gon kill him.