Thirty two- feelings

𝒴ℴ𝓊 ℊℯ𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹ℴ𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉ℴ  𝓂ℯ 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

𝙎 𝙏 𝙊 𝙆 𝙀 𝙇 𝙀 𝙔 𝙂 𝙊 𝙐 𝙇 𝘽 𝙊 𝙐 𝙍 𝙉 𝙀

I walked down the stairs and opened the front door, finding Gazzy and Jahseh drunk as hell laughing with their Uber driver.

"You look like papa Louie," Jahseh laughed as he stumbled into the door frame. "Hey babe." He slurred as he looked at me.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked as I caught him before he fell. Gazzy shook his head and sighed.

"He's a light weight." Gazzy slurred

"Looks like you are too," I mumbled and pulled him into the house as I held on to Jahseh who was starting to fall asleep Proust standing there.

"Thank you bringing them to the door," I told the Uber driver.

"It was really no problem, have a nice night," he said and walked back to his car.

I looked at Jahseh and sighed, now I gotta take care of him all night, he's too young to even be drinking how'd he even get In the bar. This kid is only eighteen.

"Get in the house," I told him

"Make me," he challenged as he crossed his arms and stomped his feet like a child.

By now Gazzy had went to the downstairs guest bedroom.

"You know what?"I mumbled as I grabbed Jahseh and picked him up so he was straddling me. I closed the front door and started to walk to the stairs.

"What happened to him," Arianna asked me as she passed me in the hallway.

"He's drunk," I mumbled as I approached the stairs. I slowly started to walk up the stairs.

"Stokeley pokeley," He poked my cheeks as he looked at me.

"Yes baby?"

"I'm horny," he stated bluntly.

"Oh yeah?" I chuckled as I approached his bedroom door.

Good thing I got Ivy to sleep a few hours ago or I would have had to take care of the both of them, and I'm still learning and it's not easy to learn.

"Are you going to take care of me daddy?" He asked me sexually.

"No," I chuckled as I opened his bedroom door, walked in, closed it and then locked it.

I went to lay him down on his bed but he clung to me , making me fall between his legs.

He wrapped his arms and legs around me, "please?" He asked me.

"You're drunk," I stated.

"Okay and? What do I look ugly or something?" He frowned.

"No you don't," I stated. "You're drunk babe, I'm not having sex with you while you're drunk."

"You're no fun," he whined.

"Oh well," I stated.

"Fine."

"Don't be like that ," I told him.

"Daddy I want you to fuck me," he pouted.

He reached up and pulled me down, attacking my lips as he embraced me in a sweet kiss.

He tasted like Hennessy and orange juice, delicious.

He started to unbutton my jeans, and then pull me shirt off, while never letting my lips go.

I released from the kiss, and pulled my white t shirt over my head, going back to his lips immediately. I reached down and pulled his purple bape shorts off of him, along with his boxers before gripping his thick thighs, smacking them.

He moaned into my mouth and tugged on my jeans.

I broke the kiss to pull them off while he pulled of his shirt. I also took my boxers off, making us stand before each other, fully naked.

"Damn daddy your so fine," he told me as he pulled me down to him again.

I started to grind against him as I shafts rubbed against each other and his sweet moans filled the hair.

15 votes for the smut