six- me too

-if I was you, I'd wanna be me too-

Jahseh Onfroy

"I'm nervous," I told Taylor as we waited in the waiting room of the hospital.

"Why?" She asked.

"Cause I don't know what expect and then there's paparazzi outside everywhere," i mumbled.

"It's gonna be okay," Stokeley told me.

"Yeah," Thomas said.

"It should just one moment, we have to print off your paperwork," the nurse said as she walked behind her desk at the nurses station.

"Jahseh, I want you to know, even if the baby isn't yours, you're allowed to be in the baby's life." Taylor said. "Actually Thomas and I decided that if it's his, we want you and Stokeley to be the god parents."

My eyes went wide and Stokeley stiffened next to me, "god parents?" I asked.

"Uh.. I mean... are you sure?" Stokeley asked.

"Yeah," Thomas shrugged.

"So what do you say?" Taylor asked.

I looked at Stokeley who looked uncomfortable. But he wouldn't say or do anything to ruin it for me. "Um can we talk about it first?" I told Taylor.

"Yeah," she gave me a small smile.

"Man this has been a crazy ass year," Stokeley sat back into his chair just as the nurse walked in.

We all sat up at the same time and the nurse stood before us with a blank face and some paper work in her hands. "It looks like the dna matched to a Thom-"

"Yes!" Thomas jumped up and hugged the nurse. She looked uncomfortable as fuck as she patted his back awkwardly.

"Her you go," the nurse handed Taylor the paperwork after she pulled away from the shared hug with Thomas.

"Thanks," Taylor smiled at her and took the paper work. The nurse walked away leaving us all alone.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I looked over to Stokeley who tried but failed to hide his growing smile.

I gave him a 'Really nigga' look and he quickly turned away.

"Well that happened," Taylor told me.

"Congratulations," I said sincerely.

"Thank you," Thomas smiles. "Man I really hoped it was mine. This is going to be great. I'm going to take him hunting and teach him football and discipline him."

I smiled. "Well ladies and gentlemen we have ourselves a real man."