Thirty seven- fucc love

I be thinking about the times everybody dun left...

Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy

I watched Stokeley sit on the edge of the chair as I glared at him with Ivy sitting in front of me playing with her blocks. She's the only thing stopping me from spazzing on his ass right now.

"Jah it was never supposed to go that way," he told me.

"Shut up," I told him.

"No we need to talk about this," he stood up.

"No we dont, Im done." I stood up and picked up Ivy off the floor, "I loved you when I didnt love myself," I started to cry.

Im finna steal some lyrics from that song myself by layton greene tehe. Its perfect for this.

"I didnt mean to hurt you."

"I remember feeling like I wasnt good enough," I shook my head. "You said you love me but you only love yourself. You rocked me so hard, you played all your cards right."

"I am so sorry please?" He stepped closer to me. Ivy started to fuss so I let her on the floor to play with her blocks.

"Listen, you played with my heart. You were coming and going not talking to me. Seems like you only got that way when things aint go your way. How could you tell me you love me and behave this way?" I asked him.

"I swear I dont wanna lose you I just had a moment of weakness," he begged me.

"Sometimes I dont know how I survived. You picked me up, you threw me in the sky." I stopped talking and turned to face the window. "And when I fell you let me hit the ground. I still felt alone with you around. I learned my lesson. But all in all the experience... it was a blessing."

"Baby it does not have to be over."

"You taught me patience," I smiled. "I might not be the same way," I frowned. I turned and looked at him, " I need some space from you. I need you to leave."I told him.

"You want me to leave?" he asked.

"I feel alone with you around, there's no reason for you to be here."

"Please I can do better?"

"You said that before, and I believed you. I invited your babymomma into my house so we could figure something out for you. But you fucking kissed her in front of me." I yelled.

"She kissed me," he argued.

"YOU KISSED HER BACK!" I Yelled.

Ivy started to cry and I scolded myself for raising my voice.

I picked her up and I hushed her, "Im sorry mama." I comforted her. "You need to go. I just need a few days, please?"

He nodded his head and walked out of front door, slamming it.

Everything is different.