Thirty six- documentary

We go to war with whoever whoever

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚎𝚑 𝙾𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚢

I watched as Stokeley called up this Savannah gurl he dated and Cheated with. And she didn't answer.

"Call her again." I told him.

  He sighed heavily and tapped his screen.

"I don't know why you have a attitude, no One told you to stick your dick in her in the first place." I rolled my eyes.

I'm trying to figure out what the situation is before we make any decisions. Because I can't leave him just because he has a baby on the way. He's here and I have a daughter. But if this baby was made while him and I were together. There's a lot I have to question about his character and our relationship.

"What do you want?" The girl finally answered the phone.

Stokelely just looked at me so I rolled my eyes and took the phone since I have to do everything. "Hay this is Jahseh. Stokelely is acting stupid," I told her.

"Oh hey, how are you?" She asked me.

"I was doing better this morning," I said honestly. "But we didn't call for small talk." I said getting straight to it.

"I figured, look the baby is his, but I don't want anything to do with him." She told me. "I don't want money or press or none of that. So if we could keep this lowkey that'd be great."

"It's a little too late for that since you wanna post shit," stokelely spoke up.

"Nigga I Never said you was the daddy, that was yo nosy ass supporters so shut yo heavy weight ass up and go eat some Twinkie's in the corner you hot dog truck built ass b-"

"Shut yo ass up," I cut her off. Only I can come for his life. "Ian got time for yo hormones Or stokelelys. Y'all need to grow the fuck up and get it together for this baby cause he or she ain't waiting on y'all."

"He's not going to be in my baby's life," she told me.

"Baby girl we can be the best lawyers I suggest you don't start with us," I warmed her.

"Ain't no judge gon take my baby that's on gang," she laughed.

"Yeah we'll see," stokelely said and took the phone hanging it up.

You could see how sad he is through his eyes and I feel for him. I've been here before with Taylor. Except i Didn't cheat.

But everyone does stupid shit when they drunk. (Blame it On the a a a a alcohol)  I feel for him.

"Hey, It'll be okay, I can call my lawyer that I got for ivy. We gonna get the baby. Ivy will love to have a little brother or sister." I reached up and wipes away some of his tears.

"I'm sorry," he told me.

"I know. It's okay," I pulled him into a hug. "I can't be mad at you."

"I swear I love you so much," he hugged me tighter.

-Maya-
So tell me why my crush dead
Ass didn't text me all day. Who
Do you think you are nigga?