seven- come thru

-I don't play no games-

Jahseh Onfroy

"So what do you think about what Taylor asked us?" Stokeley asked as he flopped down on his bed next to me. I stood up and pulled my pants off and then changed into basketball shorts and no shirt.

"Ummm I don't know to be honest," I said as I got back into the bed and grabbed my notebook to start working on some more music.

"I don't really want to, but if you do then I will do it for you," He told me.

"To be honest, I don't want to. Because that would require being around Taylor and as much as I love and care about her, we have a past and that's first of all not fair to you and plus I don't really want to be the godparent to my ex girlfriends baby." I said honestly.

"So what should we tell her?" Stokeleys asked as he reached around me for the remote.

"Just tell her we don't think we can and plus we don't have much time for a baby anyways." I suggested. "I mean it's not really lying."

"You're bad," he laughed.

"I don't care," I mumbled and started drawing an anime character instead of the music I was supposed to be writing.

"You will," he stated.

"Oh when is this?" I chuckled.

"Tomorrow," He said.

"What's tomorrow? Easter?" I joked.

"No, I want you to meet my parents tomorrow," he said.

I laughed. "Yeah okay."

I stopped laughing when I realized he wasn't laughing with me. "Wait you're serious." I asked.
He nodded his head. "Why? What? When? Why?" I panicked.

"Because if imma put a ring on that finger I need you to meet my parents," he said. "Please?" He poked his lip out.

"But I don't have anything to wear, and my hair and oh my god Stokeley tomorrow?" I panicked as my hands started to shake so I sat down.

"Babe please?" He asked. "And I kinda already told them I was bringing you over."

"Stok-" I stopped. "Yes of course."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah of course, cause I love you," I smiled.

"Gimme kiss," He told me.

I leaned over to give him a kiss although, plans were changed when he moved in between my legs and started kissing my lips softly, taking my tongue into his mouth. He bit my tongue and then I yelped.

I smacked his face softly and he grabbed my hands and moved them to my sides.

"Stoke-" he shoved his hands into my shorts and tugged them down. "Wait I -" he started to unbutton his shirt as he kissed me again.

"Why are you so horny?" I smirked when Stokeley broke the kiss to unbutton his jeans.

"Shut up," He told me and started to pull his pants off.

"Turn around," He told me.

Y'all want the smut?

20 votes!
30+ comments!