three- let it go

-it's funny how reflections change-

Jahseh Onfroy

I sighed as I walked into the bathroom to get some headache pills because Taylor is giving me a headache. She is really testing my patience and I'm ready to snap.

Today her thing is she's moving before she has the baby. And as much as something inside of me wants to let her do it. It'll make her happy, but if she's having my baby, I don't want my kid in a whole other state. I want to be able to see him any day. I even offered to move her family out here so she could have her mom here when she gives birth.

*buzz*

I took my phone out of my pocket.

Taylor- I swear you are
pissing me tf off.

- you piss me off
all the time .

Taylor- you're an ass.

-okay

Taylor- that's why I AM
Moving.

-keep telling
yourself that.
-why are you trying to
keep me from my kid?

Taylor- I'm not.

-that's how it feels😔

Taylor- well I don't
Mean to make you
Feel that way..

-just let me
have some space
until the doctors
appointment.

I sighed and stuffed my phone into my pocket and walked into the kitchen to get water to take my medicine.

I swallowed them with some orange juice and then sat on the couch while I thought about some things. I don't know why she's trying to keep me away from my baby. If it's mine I really want my baby to be as close to me as possible.

I don't want to Be like my father. That would hurt me.

My tv played in the background as I starred ahead at the wall behind it.

Sometimes people can't satisfy me.

I wish that I could be happy about this baby. I'm kind of happy, but I just have this feeling that this is only the beginning of many many bad things to come.

Not that this is bad, it's just unexpected and I'm scared.

*doorbell*

I looked at the door and sighed as I slowly walked over to it and opened it. There was no one there, but on the floor was vase of Carnations and a card. There was also a little gift bag next to it.

I crossed my eyebrows and then picked them up, bring them inside. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Stokeley.

"Hey," his voice rang through the phone when he answered in the second ring.

"Did you send me flowers?" I asked.

"No, I know you don't like flowers why would I send you flowers," he laughed. "If anything I'd send you a fat ass steak."

"Someone sent me flowers," I frowned. They were giving me a creepy vibe.

I put my phone on speaker and sat it on the counter, "what's does the card say?" He asked.

"I'm looking right now," I said as I fished the card out of the flowers and opened it.

Jahseh,
We are in love. All we really
need is us. And
us we will become.
We will be together.
We will be the stars.

That's just creepy, "it's like a love letter." I mumbled. "It's kind of creepy." I looked at the gift bag and opened it. Inside was a doll of me. It had one of those strings that you pull, so I pulled it.

I love you, you love me.
We are one big family...

"Nigga is that the Barney theme song?" Stokeley laughed.

He's back.

"Stokeley come over please?" I panicked.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"He's back," I started to cry.

"Who?" He asked.

"He's back, he's gonna come for me again!" I panicked and I ran over to my door and locked it.

"I'm on my way," he said and hung up.

Who do you guys think it is?

A stalker?

20 votes!
15+ comments!