Twenty four- better

-this is where your loves gotta be-

Ski: Can I Talk To You?

Arianna: who is this?

Ski: Ski.

Arianna: how'd you get my number?

Ski: Money. But Can We Talk?

Arianna: What?

Ski: I Need To Apologize To You.

Arianna: For what?

Ski: What Happened Last Year.

Arianna: You didn't do anything, you pulled them off of me. Thank you for that. But the whole situation was because of you and Jah breaking up. You didn't do anything to me you did something to him, so he's the one you need to talk to. But me and you are good. No hard feelings. I just don't necessarily like you because of what you put my brother through.

Ski: He Won't Even Talk To Me. And I Know But I Feel As Though I Set It All In Motion.

Arianna: that's for you to figure out.

-𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓞𝓷𝓯𝓻𝓸𝔂 -

I sighed and sat my phone down on my bed before walking into Jahseh's room to find him playing with Ivy and her shape toys. "What's this mamas?" He asked her as he held up a triangle for her.

"Jah?" I called for him as I sat down on his bed. He looked up at me.

"Yeah?"

"So guess who texted me just a minute ago," I asked.

"Your mans?" He asked.

"No he don't text me unless I don't answer me phone, he always just calls me," I explained.

"Must be nice," he said.

"Ski texted me," I mumbled.

His head shot up and I saw a frown which was quickly sent away when he rolled his eyes, "What did he want?"

"He wanted to apologize but there was nothing for him to apologize to me for," I stated. "You're the one he did something to."

"He did do something to you, He was standing right next to you," He told me as he gave Ivy the triangle.

"He walked into the room just before you did and pulled the other guys off of me, then you walked in and went off, then we left." I explained.

"I don't care he shouldn't have let it get that far," Jahseh rolled his eyes and picked up Ivy. "Can you play right here for dada while I talk to Ana?" He asked Ivy.

She babbled and clapped her hands before he sat her down in front of the tv and turned on bubble guppies for her.

He came and sat down on the floor in front of me, "you don't understand how many ways of murdering everyone in that room came to my head that day."

"Jah I know you love him, just talk to him," I told him.

He glared at me, "I love him I do, you don't just stop loving someone. But the hate and anger I have towards him is way beyond and strong than every ounce of love I held in my heart for that man." He stated.

"So maybe just talk about it?" I asked.

"No Arianna, I won't talk to him. And I won't get back together with him. I can't and I don't want to. You can't be with someone when every time you see them, all you see is everything they've ever done to hurt you. All the anger, the pain. I have to remorse for him." He shook his head. "This man had me considering murder! I don't want to ever have to consider that? I don't want to feel like that? That's too dangerous of a feeling to have. Especially now that I have a daughter, I have responsibilities."

"At least talk to him," I pressed. "Because you and I both know that only if you keep ignoring this, it's going to get increasingly worse, he's going to find a way to talk to you, nothing good can come from this."

He looked at the floor for a second and then back at me, "call him over." He said and then got up, walking back over to Ivy. "Just can you take Ivy out of the house when he comes over?" He asked.

"Yeah of course," I smiled.

I never really mind helping with Ivy sometimes. Jahseh doesn't ask for help more than a few times a month. He usually does everything he can with her. Only times i really babysit is when he has like talk shows or interviews.

He usually brings us along. But he gives me like $7,000 a month as an allowance. It's for helping clean around our house and helping out with Ivy. But I love helping.

"I'll call him right now, get ivy dressed." I said as I walked out of his room back into mine.