two- chasing down a dream

-I got these billion dollar dreams I been chasing-

{Jahseh Onfroy}

Today Stokeley, Taylor, her boyfriend Thomas, and I are having dinner at Taylor's house tonight to talk about the baby and how things will be after the baby gets here, if the baby is mine.

Right now we are sitting at the table preparing to say grace before we eat.

"God, thank you for bringing these new blessings my way, my child, that I will love unconditionally. Jahseh, Thomas, and Ski. Blessing me with this meal. A home, fortune, fame. Family and friends..." Taylor said grace.

"Amen," we all said in sync and then began to eat our lobster that Thomas made.

"Damn this is good," Taylor mumbled as she took a bite of it.

"So um, what did the doctor say? Have you talked to him?" I asked.

"Yeah, we can do the test next week on Thursday. At your house at three," she told us.

"I'm nervous for the resultS," Thomas said honestly.

"Aren't we all," Stokeley sighed.

"How do you two feel about this?" Taylor asked Thomas and Stokeley.

"I Uh, I'm happy, it's baby, I just wish it was us and not him and someone else. But it's okay, if it's his I'll support him and help in any way I can," Stokeley sighed.

I smiled at him and rubbed his back.

"Yeah, I mean I want it to be mine, but if it's yours I'll still treat him as if he was mine." Thomas said. "A baby is a blessing regardless of the DNA," he smiled.

"Yeah, I know," Stokeley mumbled.

"What about you?" Taylor asked me.

"What about me?" I asked.

"How do you feel about this?" She asked again.

"Oh uh I'm just still in shock, it doesn't feel real." I said honestly. "Maybe it'll feel real after a month or so? Who knows."

"I want it to be a boy," she said as she rubbed her baby bump. It was barely there but you could tell she was pregnant by looking at her.

"I'd rather is be a girl," I smiled. "Then I can get a gun and shoot every nigga that looks at her." I smiled.

"Yeah, there's a lot of horny bastards in Georgia," she smiled.

"Georgia?" I looked at her.

"Yeah I'm gonna move back to Georgia after I have the baby," she told me.

"You can't do that," I sat up.

"You can't just have the baby, and leave, if it's my baby it has to be in the same state as me, as well as you," I told her.

"I can do what I want," she sighed.

"You can't just take the baby away from its father," I looked at her.

"You don't even know it's yours," she rolled her eyes.

"Neither do y-"

"How about we wait until we get the results and then have this conversation," Stokeley said.

"I agree," Thomas said.

"Doesn't matter if it's mine you're not moving so get that out of your head," I rolled my eyes.

Do you think the baby should be his?

I'm accepting new characters so dm me for more info.

©️2019, officiallymaya

Typed on- April 10, 2019
Posted on-