eleven- flashlight

quiero cabeza????

-I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight-

Jahseh Onfroy

"Are you okay?" Stokeley asked me for the seventh time.

"I'm fine Stokeley," I said again for the seventh time.

"Why didn't you tell me he raped you?" He asked. I tensed up and looked at the blankets on our bed.

"That's not something I was open to talking about," I stated.

"Yeah but I feel really bad, like when we first met and earlier in our relationship, I feel like I was sally pushy with us having se-"

"No stokeley." I stopped him. "It wasn't like that, we both wanted it, it was fine." I told him.

"Yeah but I was pushy a-"

"And so what? I love you and you never hurt me in that way. If you did, or ever do, Id tell you." I told him.

"Promise?" He asked.

"I promise, now can we stop talking about this please?" I asked. "It's making me uncomfortable."

"Yeah," he nodded his head. I looked up at him and I could tell there was so much more he wanted to say. But he was holding back.

I ignored it, not wanting to dig into my past at the moment.

I moved over to his lap and laid my head on his chest, straddling him. I stuck my thumb into my mouth.

Something is slipping away in me....

Stokeley:

Jahseh stuck his thumb in his mouth and then his eyes glossed over.

"Seh?" I rubbed his back.

He looked up at me with his thumb in his mouth, and grabbed a fistful of my shirt, he snuggled into his chest.

"Dada," he looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked my two year old little.

Jahseh became a little some time during tour. It happened the first time when I took him to see Trolls in the movie theaters.

It didn't happen more than once a week, but recently he slips a lot. I think he just wants to escape reality. Because to be honest, our reality stinks right now.

I reached to his face and wiped some tears away, "shh shh don't cry baby." I told him.

"Dada bwad man," he cried.

"Who?" I asked.

"Bon-aw-tan (johnathan)" He quivered his lip.

"He won't hurt you no more," I promised. I'm going to kill that son of a bitch. I swear to god I will kill him.

"Pwognish, (promise)" He quivered his lips.