Goodbye For Now

Three people were in front of Magnolia, these three are Gray Fullbuster, Lucy Heartfilia and Levy McGarden. "You two ready to go now..." Gray asked the two girls.

Lucy and Levy both nodded "We're ready to go." Levy says as they looked miserable and lifeless.

They were bandaged up from wounds that they received from important people they cared about dearly. But now they hate them for what they did.

"Let's go." Lucy tells them as they nodded and started walking. Lucy, Gray and Levy couldn't help but remember how it all started.

Flashback

After their win against Tartaros the Fairies returned back to their guild. They rebuild it because the demons destroyed it.

Lucy and Gray walked up to their teammates "Hey Natsu and Erza. Me and Gray thought we should do a job since the guild's rebuild now." Lucy tells her crush.

Natsu scoffed "Like we're do jobs with worthless people that only care about themselves." Natsu tells Lucy. Gray saw Lucy tremble.

"What are you going to cry now you weakling?" Erza asked as she chuckled at the sight of Lucy. Gray clutched his fist "Why the hell are you two being such jerks!" Gray shouted.

Everyone looked at the group "Because she is weak! She shouldn't even be in this guild in the first place! I should have just left her to be a sex slave!" Natsu shouted.

Everyone was agreeing with Natsu "But Lucy isn't the only problem. So are you and Levy." Laxus says from the second floor "Levy is a weakling like bunny girl. She's only book smart." Gajeel insulted Levy.

Levy eyes widen she was heart broken like Lucy. Her own crush that she fell in love with was calling her weak. "Gajeel why...?" Levy asked her crush.

Gajeel glared at her "It's like he said your weak. You read books and your Magic isn't that strong." Levy turned to see that Wendy said those stuff.

"Gray is a piece of trash. He's not that weak but he doesn't care about anyone but himself. He's a jerk, all he cares about is killing Zeref and this ultimate demon."

Gray eyes widen to see that Juvia said that. Like how the two girls felt heart broken he was too. Gray started loving Juvia, he wanted to tell her but now he can't.

The master came out of his office to see what was going on. "Oh the pieces of trashes are here." Makarov says as the three were shocked.

They couldn't believe even their master was being hurtful to them. Natsu punched Gray "What the hell!" Gray punched Natsu back.

"Natsu! Why did you punch Gray!" Lucy shouted at Natsu but Erza kneed her "Shut your mouth weakling." Erza says as she then punched her.

Levy got hit on the side by iron "Urgh! G-Gajeel why...!" Levy cried in pain as she scoffed at her. "Just seeing you pisses me off." He tells her.

Soon the guild joined in even the master joined. They didn't stop the beating at all, they fight back but they just couldn't stop them.

It went on for months, Fairy Tail would nearly kill them. "Gyaaahhh!" Lucy screamed in pain as she has tears streaming down. "Just let us enjoy ourselves."

Natsu was burning Lucy's arms as Mirajane was cutting her back. "Just shut up. Your being loud Lucy." Mirajane said with venom in her tone.

It wasn't just Lucy suffering so we're Gray and Levy they were getting beaten by Juvia, Erza, Laxus and Gajeel. Then the others decided to join like always.

Screams.

Cries for help.

They could all be heard they were losing a lot of blood. "I...Open...The...Gate...Of Leo The...Lion..." Lucy chanted as Loke appeared and was horrified by what he seen. "WHAT THE HELL!!!"

Virgo appeared using her power "Let's get them out of here!" Loke shouted as he attacked Fairy Tail. Virgo nodded "Right." She used a took the three to the Celestial World.

Loke went back to the celestial world right away. "Lucy are you alright!" Loke shouted as Lucy slowly opened her eyes "No..." She said as tears streamed down.

Levy and Gray woke up as well as they too had tears streaming down. "W-Why us...why would they hurt us..." Levy cried.

Gray covered one of his eyes as he was in tears "I thought they were our family...and friends but their not..." Gray cries as he couldn't stop crying.

They were bruised and bleeding. Virgo, Aries and Capricorn helped bandaged them up. They first stopped the bleeding then they bandaged them up.

Lucy was crying like they were "W-We should leave..." She says as Loke stared at them. He knew how much the three loved Fairy Tail especially his key holder Lucy.

Loke nodded "That's probably for the best. Lucy I will follow you and stay by your side." Loke tells Lucy as she cried more "We as well Lucy."

Lucy was in even more tears all her celestial spirits were on her side. No her friends. "Thank you so much." Lucy thanked her spirits.

"We will send you guys to your homes." Capricorn tells them. "Thanks. We should pack and meet at the front of the gate of Magnolia." Gray tells the two as they nodded.

Once they were all home they just packed what they would need. Once they packed they met up.

End Of Flashback

They had a few tears streaming down "The next time we see them, they will not be our friends or family." Gray says as the girls nodded.

"They will be our enemies." Lucy says as Levy spoke next "They will suffer like how they made us suffer." They nodded to each other.

They promised themselves that they will get their revenge on Fairy Tail. They were still hurt by getting betrayed by Fairy Tail. But they also are filled with vengeance.

To be continued