The War begins

"I am so sorry that I have to involve you all into something so dangerous..." Mavis told them after telling them her story. "Do not worry first we are willing to help you." Makavro tells Mavis as she smiled at him.

Mavis turned to look back at the guild members "Listen up brats this is what I have information on about their empire!" Makavro shouted as everyone begins to listen to him.

They waited for him to speak "Spriggan is actually Zeref the Black Wizard. He has 15 Shields and they are strong they are also known as The 15 Spriggan. Ajeel the Dessert King, Wall I never seen him though." He told about some of them...

They all suddenly notice he has gone quiet "Is something wrong Makavro." Mavis asked him. "Yes it's that the other three I heard they know more then one Magic. The first one is known as The Demon Ice King, the second one is The Ruler of The Stars and the third one is The Scripture Queen. I do not know there true names but I have heard rumors." Makavro told them.

Mavis eyes widen "What?! They know more then one magic?! Is that even possible for one to hold so much Magic in ones body?!" Droy shouted.

Erza stepped forward "Can you tell us these Rumors you have heard of about these three?" Erza asked their Guild Master Makavro as he nods at her.

"This is what I have heard. The Demon Ice King is Cold as ice, his ice cannot be melted or break. He shows no mercy to his enemies at all, I know he uses ice magic but I'm not sure about the other magic he uses. The Ruler of the Stars is that she has control of the Stars and can make them rain down as she like. Nothing else's is said about her magic either. Scripture Queen is an amazing enchantress and she uses lost magic but nothing else is also said about her other magic." The Master told them.

As they kept discussing Natsu told everyone to leave Zeref to him that he has a secret weapon in defeating him. "Alright we will leave Zeref to you then Natsu."

After they were done talking they all went their separate ways to prepare for their final and most dangerous battle ever.

They forgotten about their ex guild members, like they never existed in the guild in the first place. But little did they know that they will come face to face with the ones that they betrayed and hurt.

Fairy Tail was ready for the battle that was to come from Zeref himself and his army that will attack them. Natsu was not going to let him win this battle this time.

All of them were determined to fight for the first and their guild! They will not let alvarez win just because they have 15 strong fighters on their side, they have strong fighters too.

But they will not be prepared for Gray, Levy and Lucy. They don't know what they are dealing with now, they don't know how strong they are.

Fairy Tail will truly regret hurting their ex comrades for no reason. They will surely suffer for everything that they have done to the three and they will make sure Fairy Tail gets the pain they deserve.

To be continued