Chelia Near Death

Chelia doesn't know how it happened but Lucy hand Pierce threw her chest as Chelia gave her a deep cut from her stomach to her right shoulder.

Both Chelia and Lucy eyes widen in shocked as they both coughed out blood. "N-no...I-I need...to win...for...W-Wendy..." Chelia managed to say as she was forcing herself to stand up.

Lucy looked at Chelia as she smiled "Yes I...still need...too kill...Fairy...Tail..." Lucy managed to also say as she coughed out blood, she still had her hand in Chelia chest.

'I can't die yet...not yet...please give me some magic...energy to do one...final spell...to defeat Lucy...' Chelia begged in her mind.

Chelia felt like a small amount of Magic energy surging into into her body, she could do one final spell to beat Lucy...

Lucy pulled her hand fast out of Chelia chest as blood splattered on Lucy. Chelia eyes widen as everything was going blurry to her, so much blood was pouring from her.

"...Sky...Dragon...Whirlwind..." Chelia managed to chanted as Lucy eyes widen "Gyahhhh!!!" Lucy screamed from the attacked that went through her stomach. Lucy felt so much pain now.

Chelia fell forward on to Lucy big boobs as for Lucy she too was losing so much blood herself. "Seems like we both will die..." Lucy tells Chelia but she thought of a way to save her life.

She allowed their bloods to mix together as she was mumbling words. Both Chelia and Lucy bodies glowed as their wounds were now healing. They started to close up.

Now Lucy and Chelia are in the same contract as Levy and Kagura. Chelia collapsed to the ground as she was completely unconscious. As for Lucy she smirked "When you come to, I want you to kill the enemies that stand in our way Chelia." Lucy ordered her.

Lucy decided to go downstairs to see what Zeref was doing to Mavis. She hoped Mavis was not doing anything to her beloved.

To be continued