Natsu defeated

Natsu was E.N.D still as his whole body was on fire, he was super strong and fast still. "Urgh!" Gray said in pain as Natsu punched him hard in the gut.

Gray hit the guild wall hard as it cracked as he was trying to follow Lucy. "No you don't you asshole." Gray told Natsu as he froze his legs in place.

Natsu turned his head to Gray as he glared at him. "Do I need to kill you too, If I do then I will not hold back Gray." Natsu told Gray still glaring at him.

Gray smirked at Natsu as he was laughing now "Ahhhahahahahahha!" Natsu looked confused at Gray as he moved fast "Ice Devil Claws!" Gray chanted as he scratched him badly as Natsu jumped in the air.

Natsu kicked Gray on his head with flames around his legs as Gray hit the ground. Natsu tried to kick Gray again as he grabbed Natsu leg with Gray ice claws as his leg was freezing or so Gray thought.

"What...?" Gray whispered as he saw that the ice was melting. 'Oh shit I forgot that E.N.D is the Ultimate Demon, that means he is able to melt my ice.' Gray thought to himself.

Natsu was melting Gray's ice as he glared at Natsu. Gray had to come up with another idea if Natsu can melt his ice. "Freeze." Gray chanted as Natsu body froze, Gray now chanted his ice claws but the ice was melting.

Gray jumped away as Natsu glared at him "I won't...let you...kill me..." Natsu tells Gray as he looked at Natsu hands that were demon claws. "Die Gray!" Natsu cut Gray on his chest. "What the?!"

"Natsu is too fast and stronger now, my ice will definitely melt because his flames are now really hot." Gray whispered to himself. Gray looked at Natsu trying to figure out a plan.

Gray eyes widen as he thought of a plan, Gray smirked as Natsu stood there staring at him "This is the end for you Natsu."

In a snap of a finger, Gray froze time "I need to make this quick before he breaks it." Gray said as he summoned an ice devil sword as Gray stabbed him.

Gray made time move again as Natsu eyes widen "...Gray..." Natsu mumbled Gray name as he looked at Natsu. Gray pulled his ice devil sword out.

Natsu was back to normal as he fell back onto the floor. Natsu looked up at the guild roof basically the sky. Gray walked towards him "And here I thought you were gonna kill me, Natsu. But in the end I was the one that ended up killing you." Gray told Natsu as he didn't say anything.

Lot of blood was pouring from Natsu, lots of his blood was surrounding him on the ground. "I just thought of something, how about I make you my servant." Gray told Natsu.

Natsu still didn't answer as Gray smirked, Gray made an ice knife and cut his wrist as his blood was dripping in Natsu mouth. Gray started mumbling some words as both their bodies glowed.

It was complete, suddenly the ground started shaking "Lucy is pissed I wonder what Mavis did now." Gray whispered as he struggled his shoulders.

Gray looked at Natsu unconscious body "He will be out for awhile, might as well let him rest." Gray whispered to himself as he went outside to join the fight.

Gray smiled to himself "When you wake up join the fight Natsu." Gray told the unconscious Natsu as Gray continued to join the war that is outside.

To be continued