Natsu Anger

Natsu wobbled towards Lisanna dead body as he was looking at Lisanna with widen eyes. The tears came down "Lisanna...Lisanna...!"  Natsu cried out her name as he was in more tears.

"Lucy stay back from him!" Gray shouted at Lucy as she jumped away from Natsu. "Gray." Lucy called out his name as they watched, Natsu turned and glared at Lucy.

Lucy looked back at Natsu with hateful eyes as Natsu was still in tears suddenly it went dark. "GYAHHH!!!" Natsu whole body was on fire.

Natsu thoughts were fading as they were replace with killing Zeref. Natsu hands turned to demon claws.

Gray nodded "E.N.D has awaken now." Gray whispered as Gray and Lucy both looked at Natsu, they were prepared for any attacks that came at them.

Chelia backed away as she was frightened by Natsu now, as she backed away more. She saw that Lucy was not paying attention to her as she went to attack her.

But Lucy dodged that attacked but Natsu cut Lucy on the back with his claws. "Ahhhhhh!!!!" Lucy screamed in pain as she was bleeding.

"You will pay for killing her!" Natsu yelled at Lucy as Natsu was faster and stronger now as E.N.D. Natsu was about to attack Lucy again as an Ice Wall was made to protect Lucy from Natsu Punch.

"Geez Lucy I said to stay away from him didn't I." Gray told her as he healed her wounds on her back. Lucy only glared at him as she looked at Natsu. "Shut up, he's the one that came at me."

Gray looked at Natsu "He's definitely gotten a lot stronger now." He told Lucy as she nodded "Yeah, if we don't pay attention then we would die instantly. Don't die Gray." Lucy told him "Aw you do care." He jokes as she glared at him.

Gray jumped as he kicked Natsu on the face smashing him to the ground. "I'll handle him still." Gray told Lucy as she managed to stand up. "Alright and I'll continue to handle Chelia." Lucy smiled as he nodded.

They went to attacked them as they unleashed magic at each other and it made a huge massive explosion.

Gray was on top of Natsu grabbing him by the neck "Now you can die Natsu...!" Gray shouted with a smile on his face.

But Natsu set massive flames on his body all around himself as Gray jumped away. "Natsu I'm a devil slayer so I can kill you. Your flames can't melt my ice at all." Gray told Natsu.

"...I must kill Zeref..."

Gray glared at him 'So it really does make him think like that.' Gray froze Natsu feet to the ground as Natsu used Dragon Roar against him.

Gray smirk "I won't lose to you Natsu, I'll make sure to kill you for the monster you are." He told Natsu no E.N.D.

To be continued