Natsu/Gray

As the dust started to clear up, Natsu stood back up facing his ex comrade who was once his friend "Man, Gray you didn't holdback any punches at all." Natsu told Gray as he only stared at him.

Suddenly someone decided to do a surprise attack on Gray as he smirked. "Water Slicer!" Juvia chanted as Gray turned around, he grabbed Juvia by the throat.

"Not fast enough." He told her as he was too fast for her to hurt him, she noticed him smirk at her "Freeze" He chanted as Juvia body was freezing.

Juvia entire body was now frozen as Natsu eyes widen in shocked, he then glared at Gray. But he only smiled at Natsu. "How could you do that to Juvia, didn't you know she cared about you!" Natsu shouted at him.

Gray laughed loud "Ahahahahahaha you think she cared. If she really cared she wouldn't have used me as a punching bag like you used me and Lucy! You all wouldn't have use Levy either!!" Gray shouted pissed off at Natsu...

"Ice Devil's Zeroth Long Sword"

He attacked Natsu fast out of anger as he managed to hit him "Ahhhhh!" Natsu shouted in pain. As Gray smiled in excitement, he was truly glad he chose the enemy side so he could hurt them.

Natsu eyes widen as he was bleeding, he couldn't keep his balance at all so he ended up falling down on his back. Gray turned around as he walked towards Natsu and stabbed his left hand. "Urgh!" Natsu flinched as his hand started freezing.

"I'll let you live for now and I'll also unfreeze Juvia Lockser but next time none of you will be so lucky." Gray told him as he snapped his finger as he unfroze Juvia, she was freed.

Her entire body felt so very cold that she was shaking too much. After taking the sword out of Natsu hand and freeing Juvia, Gray was gone from their sights.

Natsu tried to get back up but he couldn't at all "W-wait...!" Natsu shouted still on the ground hurt. "If you can get pass the others or find me then we can fight for real next time, Natsu Dragneel. But this war will certainly be your last one." Gray told Natsu in his mind.

Natsu was mad as he shouted out loud "I'LL FIND YOU GRAY!!! AND I'LL DEFINITELY BEAT YOU!!!" Juvia turned to look at Natsu as everyone else around him looked at him.

Everyone in Fairy Tail knew what they needed to do, they need to find them, they needed to stop them once and for all or just get them to go back to their side. They need to stop their rampage against them.

To be continued