Chelia & Kagura

Chelia was walking out of the Fairy Tail guild as she jumped in the air and kicked the enemy in the face. "Hey what are you doing?!"

"First Sky Arrow!" Chelia chanted as Wind was around her leg . Chelia kicked the man with light pale blue hair. "Chelia why are you attacking me?!" He shouted at Chelia "You are the enemy and I must kill the enemy that opposes my master." Chelia told him as he looked shocked.

The man was Lyon he was shocked at what Chelia just said "Are you saying you don't remember me. It's me Lyon your guildmate!" Lyon shouted as Chelia glared at him. "Even so you are still my enemy now." Chelia told Lyon.

Lyon sighed as he looked up at Chelia "You leave me no choice Chelia. Ice Make Eagles!" Lyon chanted as ice Eagles came straight at her as she watch them.

Chelia smiled at them as she lift her hand up as the wind started to cut them into pieces as Lyon looked shocked. "I will not lose to you my ex comrade." Chelia told Lyon as they were prepare for battle now.

Kagura woke up on the ground as she saw Levy standing next to her. "Your awake good." Levy told Kagura as she was silent. "I want you to cut down the enemies no holding back." She told Kagura as she stood up.

"As you wish mistress." Kagura told Levy as she ran and saw the enemies. Kagura unsheathe her sword as she cut them all down that stood in her way. As Kagura was about to cut down another enemy someone stood in her way.

Kagura glared at her "I wouldn't have expected you to turn against Ishgra. Kagura do you not recognize me it's me Minvera." Minvera told Kagura as she blocked her sword attacks.

Kagura continued to attack Minvera very fast as she tried to block all Kagura strikes but she managed to cut Minvera arm and thigh. "Urgh...!" Minvera said in pain as she jumped back.

In that second Kagura was going to strike Minvera down but her blade was blocked by another sword. "I will not allow you to kill anyone, you must snap out of it Kagura." It was Erza who stood in her way.

Levy's eyes widen "I thought Irene killed Erza?" Levy whispered to herself to see that Kagura and Erza blades kept colliding with one another. "Erza be careful!" Minvera shouted.

"Kagura why are you fighting for the enemy now!" Minvera asked Kagura as she stood up as she glared at her. "I will fight for my mistress." Kagura told Minvera.

Erza back away right next to Minvera as she stared at Kagura "I'm afraid she is no longer on our side." Erza told Minvera as she nodded "We thought you were dead, what happened?" Minerva asked Erza.

Erza smiled sadly "I'll explain later right now we have a battle to fight." She told Minvera as Kagura went to attack them both as they came at her.

To be continued