Zeref

Gray, Lucy and Levy have been traveling for about a week now. They are close to a kingdom that worships their lord. 'What was the lord's name again...urgh I know Lucy and Levy told me.' Gray thought to himself.

"Lucy are we almost there yet?" Gray asked her for like the 5th time now. "No we are not Gray!" Lucy yelled at him as she smacked him on the head "Ow! That hurts you know!" Gray yelled back while rubbing his head.

Gray glanced at Lucy 'Man even thought Lucy is hurt and in pain, she still can hit pretty hard.' Gray thought to himself again. He sighed at remembering everything that happened to him, Lucy and Levy. They went through so much pain together...

Soon Gray noticed that Lucy and Levy stopped in their tracks, Gray looked at what they are looking at in front of them as his eyes widen. Not just his eyes widen so did Lucy and Levy's eyes widen.

It was the person that had made those demons that almost killed them...it was the black Wizard "Zeref." Gray whispered his name.

Lucy was shaking and she knows that her and the others don't stand chance especially since they are hurt badly. But it was three against one so there might be a chance or they might be able to make a run for it....

Zeref looked at them "I don't wish to fight you." He told the ex fairies as they sighed in relief. "May I ask what has happened to you three?" Zeref asked them as they were shocked 'The Black Wizard Zeref wants to know who caused us pain...' Levy thought the same thing as Gray and Lucy.

They all looked to the ground "Fairy Tail betrayed us..." Levy spoke first. "They treated us like punching bags until we couldn't move anymore..." Gray continued. "So we left without saying a word, so we can get stronger and get our revenge on them." Lucy finished.

Zeref pointed at their guild marks as the marks disappeared. "There. Now you three are no longer Fairy Tail wizards anymore. How would you three care to join me and my empire army." Zeref offered them.

Levy, Lucy and Gray eyes widen, we're they hearing Zeref right? "What do you mean by that..." Levy asked wanting to know the answer.

Zeref looked at a certain direction "Just in the western continent there is an Empire Called Alvarez and I am their King. I'm known as Spriggan to them and I have 12 strong Shields. How would you like to join them to make it 15 Shields and if you join I can promise you that you will be able to harm those Fairy Tail Wizards." Zeref tells them as he smirks too.

They looked at each other and nodded at one another "We're join but please help us get stronger please..." Lucy asked him as he agreed and he showed them the way to his empire.

As Zeref was showing the three the way Levy glanced at Lucy and Gray. She can tell they really want revenge but they also feel if they can really trust Zeref? Especially his words.

Levy clutched her fist 'I want to get stronger like the other so we can show Fairy Tail that we are not weak. And we want them to know that they made the mistake of betraying us.' Levy thought as she smirked.

If the only way to get stronger is to be trained by The Black Wizard himself so be it. They will definitely get their revenge and become more powerful then Fairy Tail.

They walked to the direction of the empire, that was their fateful encounter. From that moment everything will change forever from meeting the black Wizard Zeref.

They followed him to his kingdom so they will be trained and be made members of the 12 Shields. They all thought the same thing 'Fairy Tail will surely feel pain for what they have done to us!' They thought to themselves.

Zeref took a glanced at them knowing that they truly want their revenge on Fairy Tail. He will grant their wish for them by making them stronger than their ex-comrades.

To be continued