Lucy vs Lisanna and Elfman

Lucy kicked Lisanna as she dodged Lucy kick "Tch." Lucy gave them an angry look "Now Elfman!" Lisanna shouted as that made Lucy surprised. 'Damn I let him get behind me!'

"Beast Soul! Gorilla!" Elfman chanted as he attacked Lucy with his fist. "Way to-" Lisanna was cut off as the dust cleared to see that Lucy stopped Elfman punch with her barehands.

Lucy got ready to punch him in the gut "Dark Chaos Fist." Lucy chanted as she punched Elfman in the gut making him be thrown to the bar.

"Elfman-nii!!!!" Lisanna shouted as Lucy smirked at them. "H-How are you this strong...you were the wea-" Lisanna was cut off by Lucy.

"Shut the hell up." Lucy grabbed Lisanna by the face and slammed her to the ground hard.

Lucy glared at Lisanna as she grinned "I'm not that weak Celestial Wizard anymore! I'm so much stronger and I have so much more magic then before!" Lucy shouted at Lisanna.

Lisanna glared at Lucy "I won't let you and the others win! Takeover! Tigeress!" Lisanna chanted as she kicked Lucy in the air. Lucy eyes widen in shocked as she forced herself to go down to the ground.

"God Dragon Sacred Art: Chaos Poison Claws!" Lucy chanted as she was about to attack Lisanna. Lucy was ready to kill Lisanna with that sacred art spell.

"No!" Both Lucy and Lisanna eyes widen to see that Elfman took the hit instead for Lisanna. That made Lucy glare at him but smiled. There was deep claw marks on Elfman chest.

Even if Lucy smiled, she was so mad that he got in the way. Lucy attacked him more and more until he stops moving. "Gaaaahhhh!!!!" Elfman screamed in pain as Lucy eyes widen in pleasure!

"Leave him alone!" Lisanna yelled with tears streaming down her cheeks. Lisanna was about to go and help her brother.

"No! Lisanna s-stay away from her!!! Ahhh!!!Gyaaahhh!!!" Elfman told Lisanna as he was also screaming in pain.

Blood was on Lucy face and hands as Elfman collapsed to the ground bleeding so much. "NO ELFMAN!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!" Lisanna screamed in horror as she was in more tears at seeing this much blood.

Lucy smiled as Lisanna was on her knees crying, Lisanna was trying her best to keep him awake. Lucy walked towards Lisanna as she was ready to kill Lisanna. "Sky Dragon Roar!"

Lucy jumped away immediately in the air. Lucy was able to dodge the attack to see who it was. "Impossible Wendy should...I see now." Lucy says looking at Chelia glaring at her.

"I will defeat you by using Wendy magic that she gave me!!" Chelia shouted as Lisanna attacked Lucy from behind. "Urgh...! Damn you." Lucy was glaring at them.

"You will pay for getting in my way Chelia! I'll kill you and Lisanna!" Lucy shouted with anger as Lucy magic energy rose up so much.

They were in their battle stances "I'll avenge my brother and sister!" Lisanna shouted. "I'll also avenge Wendy and Carla!" Chelia shouted with anger.

Lucy looked at both of them "So be it I will not hold anything back." Lucy told them.

.
.
.
.

Cliffhanger

To be continued

Wow now Chelia is involved with the battle. Well the next chapter is going to be epic!

The next chapter is "Gray vs Natsu!"