Lucy

This Chapter is about what Lucy was doing during her comrades battle against Fairy Tail and the other Wizard Guilds.

Lucy was in The Fairy Scums guildhall with Zeref and Irene. Irene was taking Fairy Heart from Mavis Vermillion.

Mavis turned to look at Lucy "Lucy...why would...you betray us...?" Mavis asked Lucy as she glared at her and started laughing.

Lucy looked outside the window "Mavis you weren't there at the very war of demons. After we beat them Fairy Tail started acting different towards three members." Lucy was telling Mavis as her eyes widen as Lucy was telling her what Fairy Tail did.

She felt ashamed for not being there to stop all that... "Irene do you need my help with the extraction?" Lucy asked Irene. "No Why don't you go and keep his majesty company. After all you are his lover." Irene tells her as She blushes a little.

Lucy left to go talk to Zeref her lover "Zeref are you happy about this war?" She asked him as he looks at her with a smile "Of course as you as my queen we can win this battle." Zeref tells her.

He lifts Lucy chin to kiss her on the lips as they deepen the kiss. "You don't have feelings for her still do you my love...?" Lucy asked Zeref.

Zeref stares at Lucy with a gentle smile "Of Course not, I love only you Lucy." Zeref tells her as she smiles at him.

Sadly their moment was ruined by shouts and fighting, Lucy sighed in irritation. She started walking to the back entrance, she was definitely mad at whoever interrupted her and Zeref moment.

"I have to make sure our other guests don't come inside." Lucy tells Zeref as she left out of nowhere "Demon Takeover: Devil" Lucy chanted as she changed to a takeover form.

Lucy destroyed the robot ship that Angel, Cobro, Nightmare and Racer were in. She smirked as she blasted them with another explosion that destroyed their ship.

Lucy disappeared as she makes her entrance as her takeover was disappeared. Lucy decided to show Fairy Tail that she's back so she was floating down on Stars that she made come down.

To be continued