Ajeel Division Defeated

"No!" Ajeel shouted in shock as he saw one of his men was thrown up in the air. Erza smiled a little knowing who did that.

"Thank you Natsu..." Erza Scarlet swung her two swords and managed to hurt Ajeel. He was shocked to see she was able to hurt him.

"For your fighting Spirit!" Erza shouted as she hurt Ajeel again. "No way how she..." Ajeel says as he turns to only be slashed once again.

"Urgh...shouldn't even be possible. Cause anything that touches my body should turn to sand?! No blade can ever cut me!" Ajeel shouted.

Ajeel looked at Erza blade to realized it was made out of water! "A water Sword!" Ajeel shouted as he attacks Erza.

"The Sea Empress Sword cuts through your Sand!" Erza shouted as she cuts through his attack.

Ajeel did a backflip "Damn but you won't win this fight! You made the mistake to challenge me! No one can ever beat the great Ajeel!" He shouted as he made a sand storm around Erza.

Erza glared at him "I figured out your magic! My wind god can blow away your sand!" Erza shouted as she swung her Wind God Sword as the sand was blown away.

"Sand is feeble in so many ways." Erza tells Ajeel as he smirks at her. "I believe a sandstorm would change your mind." Ajeel grins at her as he made a bigger sandstorm.

Erza looked around "It's covering up the whole ship!" Erza shouted in shock. "And More." Ajeel smirked at her as Erza eyes widen.

"What's going on? Where all this sand come from." Natsu asked as Wendy was covering her ears. "I bet that Sand Wizard is doing it." Wendy tells Natsu.

Happy closes his eyes "What now! More enemies are coming!" Lily yells to them. "Step back us Dragon Slayers can find them with our noses." Gajeel told the others as they agreed for now.

"No!" Erza shouted "He managed to cover all of Magnolia. They have someone that can shrink an entire island and someone to control the weather. This is not any other foe that Fairy Tail has faced." Erza said while looking around her surroundings.

"Let me welcome you to the sand world! In here I am God" Ajeel shouted as suddenly he appeared behind Erza "And in here I rain without mercy" He whispered as Erza was shocked.

He attacked her as she fell to the ground as he was in front of her "Your completely afraid to be immobilized cause you never faced an enemy as powerful as me." Ajeel smiled as he disappeared.

"Do you hate not being able to see your enemy I can tell it's as clears as a sunny sky!" Ajeel tells her as she tries to find him.

"There!" Erza shouted as she swung her sword but it didn't do much damage at all. "Weak!" Ajeel shouted as he suddenly grabbed Erza by the neck lifting her up.

"Urge!" Erza struggled as her swords disappeared. "Recognize me as your god and start begging me for my forgiveness. Do that and I might even show you mercy and grant you an instant death." Ajeel told Erza.

Erza felt all her strength fading as he kept choking her. She felt like all the water in her body was drying up.

"You are not a god... my friends and my guild don't bow down to just anyone...we don't just trust anyone either..." Erza managed to tell him "What?" Ajeel said in confusion.

Erza glared "Morning Star Armor!" Erza changed armors as she was bright like a shining star. Ajeel opened one of his eyes "Your wasting your time." He shouted at her.

"Now your head is mine!" Ajeel shouted making an axe out of sand and lifting it up in the air.

On the ground

"Yes I see it!" Bisca shouted now pointing to the bright light. "And I know exactly what it is...that's Erza light!" Bisca pointed directing at the bright light .

Bisca shot the cannon as it went straight at Ajeel and hit him. "Urgh!!!! No impossible!!!!" Ajeel shouted in the air as he was in pain.

"Did you hit it!" Asuka shouted excitedly wanting to know if her mother hit her target without missing. "You know mommy never misses!" Alzack shouted covering his daughter from the sand.

Bisca smiled.

Erza was freed as the sandstorm stopped as she changed armors again and went to attack Ajeel as his eyes widen. "Nakagami Starlight!" She shouted as she hit him and he was now down.

Soon the sandstorm disappeared as Erza defeated Ajeel and saved Magnolia.

To be continued