Extraction Complete

Irene was still extracting Fairy Heart from Mavis Vermillion. This was taking her longer then she thought it would take, after a few minutes she was finally now done.

She moved her hand away as Irene turned to face his majesty now. "Your Majesty, I am done with the extraction." Irene told him as the magic container that she stored the Fairy Heart is in as she gave it to him.

Irene handed it to him. "I am very grateful Irene." His majesty thanked her as she smiled at him. Now it was time for her to join in this war and find a certain scarlet haired wizard.

As Irene was about to leave she heard Lucy voice "Irene, I can tell you about the scarlet hair wizard that you saw earlier." Irene looked at her curious. "Please do tell me." She told Lucy because she wants to know.

"Her name is Erza Scarlet, Fairy Tail's S-class Wizard. Her nickname is Titania and Queen of the Fairies. She is 22 years old. her magic is requip: the knight." Lucy tells Irene as she smirked at this information.

Lucy is watching her leave to go and to find Erza "Are you going Irene?" Majesty asked Irene. "Yes to fight her. Lucy will you come with me to get rid of anyone that is with her." Irene asked Lucy as she smirked "Gladly."

Irene went outside of the guild first to wait for Lucy.

"My love wait for me alright." Lucy told Zeref. "Don't worry Lucy my love I will and then we can get rid of anything or anyone that gets in our way." Zeref tells her.

They both kissed each other on the lips as they deepen the kiss more. Then they both pulled away for air.

Lucy left to go with Irene to the battlefield once again.

To be continued

I hope you guys liked it. The next part it's just gonna tell you who Lucy, Levy and Gray trained with and for how many years.