The Scripture Queen/Ice Demon King

Wizards are now on the ground beaten and bleeding. One of them tried to cast a spell but someone stepped on their hands to stop them from doing so.

"Ahhhhh!" A Women shouted as she was in so much pain then she looked up. "Why...you we're apart of Fairy-" she was cut off. As the said person spoke "Death." Words of Death appeared killing that wizard.

"No! You monster!" Man shouted as the attacker laughed. "Ahahahahahaha!" Her face was revealed as it was Levy McGarden.

Levy kneeled down as she lifted the mans chin, having him look at her. He feared her as her eyes were filled with nothing but hate, revenge and killing. "Time for you to die now." She tells him.

She backed away from him as she smirked at him "I won't hold anything back for you and your friends." Levy tells the man.

"Eastern Script Howl!"

"Holy Dragon Roar!"

Both howl and roar collide making a big explosion. The smoke soon cleared to reveal Sting the master of Sabertooth.

Levy smirked at him "Levy is that you?!" Yukino shouted in shock but Levy only smiled at her expect it wasn't a friendly smile at all. "Stay back. That's not the bookworm of Fairy Tail anymore Yukino." Sting tells her.

"That's right I'm not a Fairy Tail Wizard anymore! I'm one of the people that caused this mass destruction here!" Levy shouted with a smile as she started laughing.

Sting and Yukino eyes widen in shock, but soon Blue Pegasus and the rest of Sabertooth came to fight now. Suddenly all of their legs are now frozen in their place, they looked to see who cause the ice.

"W-What...who did this?!" Jenny shouted as their eyes widen again as it was another familiar face. "Did you honestly think she would be attacking alone here." A raven haired Man tells them.

"No it can't be! Gray!" Hibiki shouted in shock as Gray only smirked at him. Gray lifted his hand up "Blizzard" Gray chanted as a Blizzard was all around the area and them.

Levy unsheathe her sword that was wrapped around her waist "Slice!" She chanted as she swung her sword that is in her hand.

They all realized that these two are far more powerful then anyone would think. They are not the people they once knew and fought along side with. No one could have predicted that they would join the enemies.

"Put them up on those crosses to show them who will win this battle!" Levy commanded as soldiers followed her orders.

Gray smirked as he pulled Levy into a kiss as she kissed him back. "I love it when your so bad." Gray whispered in her ear as he bit her gently on the ear.

Levy smirked at her lover who is Gray "You know you do babe." She tells him still smirking at him as he did the same.

The soldiers started marching through the area carrying both Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus members who are unconscious on the crosses.

To be continued