Mavis and Zeref

Zeref was sitting down in the chair as he saw Mavis get up. Mavis looks at Zeref as the look immediately turns into a glare. "...Zeref..." She says.

Even though she glared at Zeref, he still had that smile on. "Hello dear Mavis, your finally awake. Tell me is there anything different inside you if I may ask." Zeref asked Mavis as her eyes widen.

Zeref saw Mavis look at her hands "N-No it's gone..." Mavis tells herself. Zeref smiled at her as he got up "Yes Fairy Heart is gone from you. Irene extracted it from you. But you still have the curse of Contradiction in you." Zeref told her.

Mavis eyes widen as she looked at Zeref "Why hasn't Lucy died from your love?" Mavis asked Zeref as he looked at her.

Zeref smile didn't fade "Because Lucy herself is one with the god of Contradiction Ankhseram. So she can't die because she can control it, she also taught me how to control the curse as well." Zeref told Mavis.

Mavis was listening to Zeref, Mavis glanced at her neck then her wrists. 'Invel Ice Lock is off of me but they put the anti-magic bracelets on me.' Mavis thought to herself.

Mavis then remembered the plan that she came up with before she got her body back. Mavis walked up to Zeref as she looked him in the eyes as he looked her back in the eyes.

To Lucy

Lucy was about to walk in the guild but she heard Zeref talking to Mavis so she decided to hide to overhear their conversation.

Back to Mavis

"Mavis?" Zeref questioned her as Mavis gulped 'I need to end this once and for all, this is the only way.' Mavis thought. "...Zeref I still love you..." Mavis lied to him.

She was thinking of him as a very dear person like she once did before. Mavis put her hand on Zeref cheek as she brought her face closer to his but Mavis stopped as he heard him speak.

"Are you sure you wanna do that, my dear Lucy will not be very happy with your actions Mavis. Also I do not have those feelings for you not anymore, those feelings for you died a long time ago." Zeref told Mavis.

Mavis was about to speak up as she felt a very dark magic aura. Mavis saw Zeref smirk at her, that's when she knew someone was here. Mavis turned to see a very angry Lucy.

"...Lucy..." Mavis whispered Lucy name but suddenly she was slammed to the ground hard. "Ahhhhh!" Mavis screamed in pain. "How dare you try to take Zeref away and try to kiss him." Lucy tells Mavis angrily.

Mavis saw Lucy smirk "Its time for your punishment now Mavis Vermillion." Lucy told her evilly. Lucy gives a sadistic grin as Mavis looked at Lucy in horror.

To be continued

What will Lucy do to Mavis! Find out in the next chapter "Mavis Torture"