Gray kills Blue Pegasus

Gray was facing Blue Pegasus guild right now. "Gray why are you doing this!" Hibiki shouted at him. "Fairy Tail is the reason why I turned to the dark side!" Gray shouted back.

Gray was getting irritated 'Yes it's their fault!' He thought to himself. Gray see Hibiki eyes widen.

At Hibiki he knew what was going on, Gray grabbed the person that tried to do a sneak kick attack. It revealed to be Jenny. Gray turned his head as he was glaring with glowing red eyes. "I am not in a good mood." Gray told her.

Jenny eyes widen with fear in them. "NO!! Let her go please!" Hibiki shouted as he was on the ground hurt.

But Gray didn't listen to Hibiki as he froze her body. Gray let her go as she fell and broke into pieces, Hibiki was crying and shouting.

"I will make this a quick and cold death for all of you." Gray told them all as he glared at each of them. Suddenly the ground was freezing as it caught up to the Blue Pegasus member. Slowly freezing them as well.

"Men! Gray do not do this! Me-" Ichiya was the first to freeze. "No! Ichiya!" Eve shouted. "How could you!" Ren shouted. "I...won't get to see...Chelia again Ren..." Sherry told Ren.

Ren grabbed her hand before it froze while she was now crying. "I love you Sherry." Ren told her with a smile and few tears as Sherry nodded. "I love you too Ren."

Hibiki was still in tears as he glared at Gray now. "You! You won't get away with this! Fairy tail will stop you!" Hibiki shouted at Gray with so much anger.

That made Gray smirk at Hibiki "Oh really. If that was true then why are they all slowly dying by our hands." Gray told Hibiki. Gray already knows who Lucy and Levy killed.

Gray saw their eyes widen as they all finally froze to their deaths. Gray was laughing now as he walked away to leave them to be found.

To be continued