Five Years Later

Lucy, Gray and Levy have trained under all of the 12 Spriggan even Zeref himself trained them as well. They all became the three new members of the 12 Spriggan well now known as 15 Spriggan. They were all in the meeting room to have a war discussion.

"So it seems that Makavro and his children escaped with their lives no thanks to Ajeel for thinking he is superior to them?" A Blue haired girl asked giggling with disgust.

They heard a chuckle as it was a man leaning against the wall "Didn't we warn you not to look down on them." The man tells Ajeel. Then a girl with long blonde hair puts her legs up on the table. "Forget it what's the fun if they die easily, now back to our discussion at hand."

Zeref smiles a little at his three new members "Yes we will go to Fairy Tail to get the unlimited source of Magic called Fairy Heart from Mavis Vermillion." He tells his loyal comrades.

"North will be Ajeel..." Zeref was telling them his plan and who will go to where. They all agreed but Ajeel who wanted to go on his own but couldn't. "You failed the first time, so what makes you think you can get them?" Blonde female asked him.

Ajeel glared at her "Don't look down on me, I went easy on them! That's how they got away from me." He told her. "Even so we all must work as a team."

"That's all for the war discussion." Zeref tells them as everyone got up. They all started going their own ways.

Zeref spoke up "Lucy." the long blonde haired girl turned around to see Zeref right behind her. "Yes milord?" She asked him with a small smile.

"I want you to send a message to the ones that we're not able to attend our war discussion and to tell them our plan for the invasion." Zeref told Lucy as she nodded.

Lucy bowed "I will do that right away Milord." She tells him as she was about to leave and do what Zeref asked of her, Zeref pulled her into a kiss as Lucy kissed him back while she blushed a little.

Putting their foreheads together "I must get back to work my love." Zeref tells Lucy. "Yes and I'll send that message to them." She tells Zeref as they went their own ways.

After Lucy sent a message to the members who were not present at the meeting, She told them the plan of the invasion. Lucy went to her room as she smirked to herself 'Time for Revenge Fairy Tail.'

To Gray

Gray was walking around by himself in the castle, the meeting was over so he decided to take a walk since he had nothing to do right now.

A smirk soon appeared on his face. 'Time for payback Little Fairies, time for you all to die Fairy Scums.' Gray thought to himself.

To Levy

Levy was in the library looking through some books as she suddenly closed the book that she was reading. Levy smirked to herself 'This is the end for all of you.'

Little did any of the Fairy Tail members know was that they would regret for what they had done to their ex members.

They will make sure that Fairy Tail suffered like how they made the three suffered. Lucy, Levy and Gray will show them no mercy at all, Fairy Tail will truly regret it.

To be continued