Mavis Torture

Lucy brought Mavis down to the Fairy Tail jail cell as she chained Mavis up and looked at her psychotic. "My you look lovely there Mavis but you will look more lovely with blood." Lucy told her.

Mavis looked up at Lucy "Lucy please look back to the light not the darkness. Remember that Fairy Tail has helped you and saved you many time! Remember that you were the light of the guild!" Mavis tried to turn Lucy back to the light.

Lucy bangs casted a shadow over her eyes as she gritted her teeth together. "How dare you tell me such nonsense! Haha I was the light of the guild but don't forget who made the light go to the darkness!" Lucy shouted at her.

A whip appeared in Lucy hand as she hit Mavis with it many times. Lucy smiled with pleasure. "Ugwahhhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!" Mavis was screaming in pain.

"Yes. Continued screaming for me." Lucy punched Mavis in the gut so many times as she coughed out blood. "P-please..." Mavis begged as her eyes were watering up, Lucy smiled at her. "More blood yes more!"

Lucy summoned knifes as she stabbed Mavis in one of her legs "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mavis screamed more in pain as she was in more tears.

Then Lucy decided to let Mavis out of the chains as she fell to the ground. Lucy stepped on Mavis back hard as Mavis was still in tears. "Please stop...this..." Mavis begged Lucy again.

Lucy grabbed Mavis by the hair and made Mavis look at her. "Do you regret what you tried to do to Zeref or not?" Lucy asked Mavis. "I do not! He is an enemy to my guild and to the world." Mavis tells Lucy.

That wasn't what Lucy wanted to hear, Lucy gave Mavis a very terrifying glare. Mavis felt fear coursing through her entire body. "Wrong answer." Lucy told Mavis as Lucy slammed Mavis face to the ground.

Then Lucy thought of an idea. She smirked at she looked down at Mavis. "Mavis did you know Fairy Tail members are slowly dying and not just them other guilds as well." Lucy told Mavis as her eyes widen.

"NO!! YOUR LYING!!!!!" Mavis shouted as she let her emotions get out of control the curse of Contradiction killed some members outside.

Lucy was now laughing as she casted a spell so none of her comrades got affected by the curse.  "Yes. Let that curse get out of control as you kill them and that will surely make you blame yourself." Lucy told her.

Mavis grabbed her head as more tears came down and she was losing control of this curse. Lucy brought out her sword as she brought it to Mavis neck as she was about to cut her until someone kicked her sword out of her hand.

Lucy turned to see who did that but was kick hard and sent to the guild hall. "Who the hell did that!" Lucy shouted as she glared.

"It would be us that did that." Lucy looked at who hit her. "Lisanna and Elfman." Lucy says as she saw Gray block Natsu attack from hitting Zeref.

Lucy glared at them "It's your death wish!" She told them as they prepared to fight.

To be continued

Next Chapter is "Lucy vs Lisanna and Elfman"