Carla and Wendy Deaths/Erza Revived

Erza was in so much pain right 'I-I need to stop that!' Erza thought to herself as she used her magic to go up high in order to cut through the meteor Irene summon. That shocked Irene.

"You might have cut through a meteor but you can't pierce through my dragon scales!" Irene shouted as Erza was going to attack, Wendy lifted her hand "I can enchant dragon slaying Magic into her sword."

Wendy enchanted Dragon slayer magic into Erza sword. "This is the End!!!" Erza said as she cut Irene and now Irene was in her human form again but bleeding and she was pissed.

Erza fell to the ground since her bones were broken. Erza sword was in her hand "Die!" Irene shouted as Erza eyes widen as she felt the sword go through her...

"I-I failed you...master...every...one..." Erza managed to say as she slowly closed her eyes. Tears streamed down as she thought of everyone she was leaving behind.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! She is dead. Now once we get rid of the others we will be able to win this war!" Irene shouted as she laughed. 'Now your gone for good!' Irene thought to herself.

Wendy eyes widen as she was trembling "H-How..." Wendy barely managed to say. She let her guard down as she was enchanting dragon slaying into Erza sword. Lucy smirked at Wendy. "You shouldn't let your guard down."

But Lucy staff was pierced through Wendy stomach as she was coughing blood and tears streamed down. Wendy saw that Erza was killed and now it was her turn to die.

"I...failed...everyone..." Wendy managed to say as Lucy pulled her staff out making Wendy scream in pain as she fell to the ground.

Wendy was moving at all, blood was pouring out of Wendy deep wound.

Lucy smiled to see that Wendy and Erza are now dead. Lucy was happy after all it was their faults that the three left. They were the reason why they suffered.

All of Fairy Tail will get what they deserve! Revenge and Punishment from them. Lucy look to see Irene was happy and walked towards her. "Now shall we get going Lucy?" Irene asked Lucy.

"Yes Let us go." Lucy says as her and Irene left leaving three new dead bodies to be found by someone.

Not long after Lucy and Irene left did Erza slowly opened her eyes as she realized that she was alive. And her wounds were all healed up. "I'm alive? How is that possible...?" Erza asked herself.

Erza looked to see that both Wendy and Carla were on the ground not moving or breathing at all. Erza's eyes widen as tears streamed down "N-No..." Erza whispered.

"Erza-san...please live...and defeat...them...I wish you the...best of luck..."

Wendy thoughts are in Erza head... "Wendy you healed me...why...didn't you save yourself..." Erza asked as the tears kept streaming down her cheeks.

Wendy healed Erza before she was completely done for... "Wendy I promise...that I won't lose...I'll win for you and everyone else...!" Erza shouted as she got up to help the others.

To be continued