Irene & Lucy vs Erza & Wendy

Irene find this battle interesting, she finds it amusing how Erza refuses to believe Irene is her own mother. Even after she told her about her past and her father. 'What a stubborn child she is.' Irene thought to herself.

Erza struck Irene with two of her swords as she easily blocked them with her staff. "Requip magic." Irene says as Erza only gave her a glared "Oh, scary."

"Rabbit Armor!" She chanted as she had twin blades in both her hands. 'So this girl is capable of this kind of magic.' Irene thought as she lift her hand towards Erza as she blasted her to the pillars of rocks.

"AHHHHH! N-no.." Erza screamed in pain as she forced herself up. Irene smirked at seeing the sight of how Erza keeps fighting her through all the pain. She knew now that Erza holds such strength.

Irene knew that Lucy was right Erza Scarlet is strong, Irene kicked her in the side of the stomach as she punched Erza with Magic enchanted. "But not strong enough." Irene says with a smirk.

Erza screamed in pain "Urgh...!" as she coughed out blood. She smirked once again in pleasure at seeing Erza being beaten to the ground.

But Erza changed armors once again "Samurai Cloth!" as Irene eyes widen in shock. Erza landed a scratch on her as Irene glared at her. Irene felt so mad now as she started to attack Erza seriously now.

Lucy beating Wendy up like how Irene is to Erza. Lucy lifted Wendy chin up as she looked her in the eyes. "Your all grown up now Wendy. Think your all powerful now?!" She asked Wendy as she looked Lucy in the eyes now.

Wendy grabbed her by the wrist as she glared at Lucy "You are not the Lucy I came to know! You are a monster and the enemy now, I will stop you! Sky Dragon Roar!"

Lucy eyes widen as Wendy roared in front of her face. Lucy was hit by Wendy Sky magic but she saw that Lucy was still standing. Lucy was laughing and looked at Wendy with an evil smile. "Your dead now but why don't I break that heart of yours first." Lucy tells Wendy.

Wendy was confused as she saw Carla tried to kick Lucy from behind but she grabbed Carla Leg. Carla eyes widen as she was stabbed by one of Lucy swords that she pulled out quick.

Wendy eyes widen with tears forming "NOOO!!! CARLA!!!" She screamed her name. "I-I'm...sorry...Wendy..." Carla managed to tell Wendy as she fell on the ground as her eyes went dull.

Lucy smirked at Wendy as she was a crying mess. Wendy forced herself to stop crying as she stood up. Wendy started to fight Lucy in her Dragon Force.

Both Irene and Lucy decided to get very serious now as they both let Erza and Wendy feel their magic Energy.

Of course both the girls were shock to feel this amount of magic coming from two people bodies. Irene was forced to transformed into her Dragon Form.

"Takeover: God Ankhseram." Lucy chanted into a new takeover that she obtain.

Now the girls were terrified but that didn't stop them

Now the girls were terrified but that didn't stop them. Erza went to attack right away but Irene hit Erza with her Dragon Hand as a result breaking all of Erza bones expect for her left arm.

As for Lucy she hurt Wendy with her staff and cut her. "N-No way..." Wendy eyes widen. But she was still standing and looking at Lucy.

"I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!!" Both Wendy and Erza shouted. Erza tried to cut Irene but her sword broke as Wendy used a sky dragon wing attack but disappeared.

"Erza you can not cut dragon scales at all you are weak." Irene tells her as she summoned a Meteor to rain down.

To be continued