Levy vs Gajeel and Lily/Deaths

Gajeel was attacking Levy right now but she was either blocking or dodging Gajeel attacks. He knows that he can't hold back at all 'I need to go all out on her and beat her.'

'She betrayed her guild, her country just to get back at Fairy Tail. She could have just joined a different guild.' Gajeel thought to himself again.

Gajeel attacked her again "Now!" He shouted as Levy turned to see Lily as he was about to hit her with his sword. Gajeel then smirked as he was remembering their plan.

Flashback

"Simple attacks won't work on her." Gajeel told Lily. "Then what do you suggest for us to do?" Lily asked his partner. Gajeel closed his eyes and opened them.

"I'll distract her and when I tell you 'now' that's when you attack her, that will probably finish her." Gajeel told him.

Lily was shocked "G-Gaj-" Gajeel cut him off as he shook his head. "She's the enemy now!" Gajeel shouted as he was covered in bruises and cuts, Lily was also the same.

End

Levy barely managed to dodge Lily attack as she jumped away. Levy smirked as she figured out their plan now.

'So a distraction and sneak attack is their plan, what a lovely plan but that is not good enough at all.' Levy thought to herself. "Freeze." Levy chanted as everyone was frozen in time.

Levy walked up to Gajeel "Oh Lily and Gajeel. You know simple attacks or strategies won't work on me. Let's see how should I make you all suffer, oh I know how." Levy said happily to herself.

"Vine claws of thorns." Levy enchanted vines onto her hands to make them into claws. She walked up to lily and stabbed him near the heart as she smirked. "Thorns." Then Thorns came out and Levy pulled out.

Then Levy snaps her finger as she unfroze time as Gajeel saw Lily fall on the ground. He saw that a lot of blood came from Lily. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!!!!" Gajeel shouted at Levy. "I killed him." Levy simply replied.

"Iron Dragon Hard Fist!" Gajeel chanted as his attack hits Levy in the gut as she was thrown to a boulder. "Urgh! That's it I had enough playing with you! Now your dead!" Levy shouted as dark magic surrounded her.

Gajeel looked shocked as his eyes widen to see that Levy hair was fully down and in a black dress. "Darkness Consume!" Levy chanted as darkness was surrounding him. "Poison." Levy chanted again.

Gajeel was coughing as he tried to make the poison and darkness disappeared. "Levy please stop *cough* this...isn't you at all...I'm so sorry...*cough*...I..." Gajeel tried to talk through all this poison.

Levy glared at him as the poison got stronger, she gritted her teeth together "Solid Script! Bane Particles!" Levy chanted using her own magic.

"AHHHHHHHHH! Urg! L-Levy...!" Gajeel screamed in pain as he fell to the ground and closed his eyes. "I'm...sorry...Levy..." Gajeel thought to himself as he stopped breathing.

"Even in the end you could not fight me serious. How pitiful of you to show weakness to your enemy." Levy told him as she walked away.

Levy left two new bodies to be found.

To be continued