Two years

It has been two years now as Lucy has been ruling Ishgar and searching for Zeref. The others are also in search for him. Lucy sighed as she wanted to find Zeref.

This is what happened over the pas two years since the whole war.

The war ended because of those weak wizards that ran off and retreated from this battle. They lost many wizards and Fairy Tail lost as well not just a few members but their master and the first Master Mavis.

These are the wizards that died:

Fairy Tail:
Makavro-Fairy Law
Mavis-Lucy
Natsu-Gray (Revived)
Gajeel-Levy
Lily-Levy
Wendy-Lucy
Carla-Lucy
Mirajane-August
Lisanna-Lucy
Elfman-Lucy
Juvia-Invel
Laxus-Wall
Blue Pegasus-Gray
And others

Those are the wizards that died by our hands, as for Kagura, Chelia and Natsu they are still under their control. They are their puppets that will get rid of anything that disobeys the three.

Levy and Gray are still a couple and dating, they help Lucy out with looking for Zeref. Lucy is grateful for their help and they're still in search for him.

Everyone that is just an innocent bystander suffers and the remaining wizards that ran away are still in hiding as they speak. Watching the world that was once happy but now falling in despair.

Now
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is a world of Despair now....

Right now Lucy was looking out at the window but she saw a light in the nearby forest. Lucy got up as she ran out of the castle to go to the forest.

Levy was going to go check on Lucy with her lover Gray but she ran pass them in a hurry. "Lu-chan?!" Levy called out to her as she kept running fast "I need to hurry!" She shouted to them.

"What's gotten into Lucy?" Gray asked Levy as she struggle her shoulders "Don't know at all but it might have to do with Zeref." Levy told him as he agreed with her.

Levy hope that Lucy finds Zeref, he was the reasons why the three were able to find a new home. Zeref was also the reason that helped Lucy to fall in love again and Levy wants her to be happy again.

Lucy might put on a smile with them but they know that Lucy is still sad that she lost Zeref in the war because of Fairy Tail First Master Mavis Vermillion. But even so they help Lucy out to find Zeref.

Lucy believes Zeref is out there in the world and if she believes then so does Levy and Gray.

To be continued