Truth

All three of them glared at them as they flinched at there glare. "Why you ask!" Lucy shouted in pure angry.

Everyone that wasn't paying attention was fighting and those that were listening. "Listen up its all your fault for doing this to us Fairy Tail made us your enemies!" Lucy shouted.

Gray spoke up next "It happened right after the Demon war. When we all got back everyone started acting different. Well towards us that is." They all listened.

Next was Levy that spoke up "Fairy Tail strongest Team that is Team Natsu started acting different towards Gray and Lucy. They would hurt them and of course Gray would fight back but with Erza he couldn't." She finished closing her eyes as remembering the the pain they all felt.

"Levy was hurt also by her crush the person she fell for hurt her and beat her nearly to death." Lucy tells them as their eyes widen to know what Fairy tail put them through.

"That Fateful day we had to leave cause Fairy Tail and their guild Master Makavro nearly killed us that day so we left to pack our stuff  and Left Magnolia." Gray continued.

Lucy smiled as she was remembering "A few days after we left we came across the black wizard Zeref and he helped us, he offered us something that we could not refuse." Lucy tells them.

Everyone was wondering now what is was "What was it that he offered you three..." Wendy asked even though she might know, they all noticed their smirks.

"Power and Revenge."

All their eyes widen in shock to hear that from their ex guildmates. "Gray-sama! Juvia is very sorry for putting you through something terrible! Please forgive Juvia!" Juvia shouted in tears.

Gray could only glare at her and hate her so much more. He laughed at her "I'm not your Gray-sama anymore, I never was yours! Remember that you said I was a worthless piece of trash! I hate your guts so very much now Juvia and I have someone else that I love." He told her with a smirk.

Juvia was in tears still, she wanted the Gray she once knew. "Zeref had his 12 shields train us and we became stronger, we became the new three members of Spriggan 15." Levy tells them as they looked at them.

Fairy Tail now regretted hurting them, they knew that their ex members will make them pay for what they did to them all those years ago.

To be continued

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^•^