It Can't Be...

The rest of the guilds were fighting for their homes. They needed to work together to beat the alvarez empire and to help Fairy Tail win this war...

There were too many soldiers of the Alvarez Empire. They soon heard more people coming towards them while holding sticks with people tied to them as it was blue Pegasus and Sabertooth members on them.

Everyone's eyes widen in horror as they saw them crucified and badly injured.

Gajeel, Mirajane, Elfman, Lisanna and Lily came to help fight and save them. "Hey you guys are gonna be alright we're get revenge for y'all." Gajeel tells them.

Sting had tears coming down his cheeks "We didn't stand a chance...they had two monsters..." Sting cried out as he covered his face with his hands.

Gajeel grins as he pounds his fist together "Well if they have two monsters then we have Five Monsters." Gajeel tells them. "Fire Dragon Roar!" "Sky Dragon Wing Attack!" "Go My Swords!"

Half the army was taken out as Gajeel smirked "Took you long enough Salamander." He told Natsu as he grin at him.

"You can't forget about us could you!" Natsu punched his fist together. "Let's save the first and get our guild hall back!" Erza shouted all hurt but determined to fight.

Wendy had her fighting face "Let's win this battle!" Wendy tells all the guilds as they all charged in. "Ahhhhh!"

"Let us see about that! Age Scratch." Blonde short haired chanted as Wendy screamed in pain "Aaahhhhhh! S-So much pain." Wendy shouted as tears stream down her cheeks.

All of the Wizards looked at Wendy and the blonde haired girl. "WENDY!" Erza shouted as she was about to go straight to her. "Erza!" Kyoko/Azuma/Ikaruga shouted as they attacked her.

"No! Erza!" Jellal and Kagura shouted as Simon appeared in front of them as their eyes widen.

Kagura was walking as Jellal stop her "That is not Simon." He told her as she glared at him. "My you are very clever you all have amazing Historical in your hearts." Blue haired man says.

With the others they are facing the other members of the 15. "I'm all fired up!" Natsu punched a soldier. "Gihehe." Gajeel also attacked with other members of Fairy Tail.

"Why don't you cool off then." Raven hair man said as he took a step as the ground suddenly froze. "Or at least die." Blue haired Women said with a book in her arm as it was getting colder.

The Wizards eyes widen as Natsu was in pure shocked to see his former teammate was his enemy. "G-Gray..."

Gajeel was as shock as Natsu was. "No! Levy it can't be you." He shouted as Levy and Gray smirked at them.

A green haired women comes to them "Where is she?". Levy smiled at the woman that asked her. "You know her she will be here soon, Brandish." Levy said as she nodded.

Brandish turned half of Alvarez Army big.

Natsu was facing Gray with widen eyes in pure shock as Gray only smirked at him. Natsu snapped out of it "Why are you on the enemies side!" Natsu shouted at Gray.

Gray chuckled "Isn't it obvious its cause of you wizards! Ice God Howl!" Black Ice comes out of Gray mouth. "Fine then let us fight! Fire Dragon Roar!"

Both Fire and Ice collide making a huge explosion. As the dust cleared Gray was not there and Natsu tried to smell his scent but nothing. "Behind you! Ice God Thundering Foot!" He attacked Natsu as he was sent flying as he hit the ground.

Gajeel could not hurt Levy at all but he tried to hurt her but couldn't "Hehe how come your not attacking back then you didn't hold back." Levy tells him as his eyes widen.

"Enhance Explosions" Levy chanted as there was so many explosions and Gajeel saw her smirk as he looked underneath him and it was one of her Explosions. "Ggggahhhh!" Gajeel shouted in pain.

No later something came raining down "Stars answer my call and Rain Down!" Long haired blonde chanted. "Urgh! Ahhhh" Wizards shouted in pain.

They all looked up to see someone was flowing down on stars. Natsu eyes widen even more as his heart ache... "...Luce..." Natsu whispered her name.

Gray and Levy as the rest of the Spriggan 15 saw who made that explosion. "Took you long enough Lucy." Gray tells her as she smirk.

"Sorry I had some business to do." Lucy said with a smile. "W-why are you Guys doing all this!" Juvia shouted.

All three of them glared at them as they flinched at there glare. "Why you ask!" Lucy shouted in pure angry.

To be continued

Everyone will know what Fairy Tail did to there own Nakama. Will Fairy Tail regret what they did to them?