Chelia and Wendy

"Wendy!" Chelia called out to her as she ran and hugged her. "Chelia I'm glad your still alive." Wendy hugged Chelia back.

They both sat on the top of the hill smiling at each other. "This is where we said goodbye when I decided to go back to Fairy Tail." Wendy told Chelia as she nodded at Wendy.

"Yeah it was sad but I wanted you to be with Fairy Tail again." Chelia told her with a smile. "So why are we here I thought I was fighting Wall." Chelia asked Wendy.

Wendy looked down with a sad expression. "Wendy...?" Chelia called out to Wendy in a worried tone. "Chelia were you looking for me...?" She asked the pink haired girl. Chelia nodded at her as she answered Wendy "Yes."

"...Don't look for me anymore..." Wendy tells Chelia as her eyes widen at what Wendy said. "Why!" Chelia shouted. "It will only hurt to know the truth!" She yelled back at Chelia.

That shocked Chelia and hurt her feeling but her eyes widen more as Chelia realized what Wendy meant. "No! You couldn't have...?!" Chelia asked/shouted at Wendy.

Wendy looked up at Chelia. Wendy smiled with tears, Chelia was also in tears. "I put a wind barrier before Wall could do anything more to you..." Wendy told Chelia.

Before Chelia could ask Wendy anything Wendy spoke more. "I wanted to say I'm sorry for letting you lose your magic and leaving you alone...I'm sorry for letting you look for me and Carla, I'm sorry for leaving you to fight Wall alone!!" Wendy shouted while crying.

Chelia was shocked to see Wendy crying so much more. "You don't have to apologize, I wanted to protect you that's why I used third origin. Don't blame yourself Wendy it was my choice. Look it wasn't your fault...it was no ones fault." Chelia told Wendy as Chelia smiled with more tears.

They both leaned their heads together "Chelia." Wendy whispered her name "Yes Wendy..." Chelia answered Wendy as more tears were streaming down. "I don't want you to die at all, I want you to live. I am giving you my dragon slaying magic to fight with." Wendy told Chelia.

Chelia body was surrounded by a light green color. Her eyes widen as she saw Wendy getting further from her. "NO! WENDY DON'T GO!!!" Chelia shouted as she tried to grab Wendy as tears kept coming down.

Wendy shook her head with a smile "You must live on Chelia for me. And I wanted to tell you this after the battle but now I can't. I want you to know that I love you..." she confessed.

Chelia eyes widen more as the tears wouldn't stop, she forced a smile on. "I love you too Wendy..." Chelia told her and with that she was gone.

Chelia opened her eyes to see a wind barrier around her as Wall was trying to break it. She stood up and wiped the tears away "I will win this battle for you."

To be continued