Finally Found You

Lucy ran to the forest no matter how exhausted she was and no matter how many times Lucy tripped on branches or rocks she still kept running.

Lucy was now in the forest as she was out of breath, Lucy looked up as her eyes widen with tears and a smile was on her face. "..Zeref..." Lucy whispered his name as he turned and looked at Lucy.

Zeref gave Lucy a smile as he looked at her "Lucy." Zeref said Lucy's name as he opened his arms. Lucy ran up towards Zeref as she tackled him with a huge hug and tears streaming still.

"Waaaahhhh...! I missed you so very much Zeref!" Lucy cried so much as she was hugging him tightly as Zeref hugged her back. "I'm so sorry Lucy and I missed you too." Zeref told her with a smile.

"I finally found you Zeref...." Lucy said in tears still as Zeref kissed her and Lucy kissed him back. 'I missed him so much and I'm so very happy that he is back.'

Levy and her love Gray saw Lucy running towards the forest near by. They decided to go and check on her to make sure she doesn't accidentally kill anyone.

After a few more minutes of running they saw her hugging someone "Lu-chan!" Levy called out her name as she turned around and looked at Levy as I saw who it was. "That's Zeref!" Gray shouted.

"Welcome back Lord Zeref." Both Levy and Gray said at the same time. They decided to leave them alone so they can spend time alone together, Both Levy and Gray are happy for Lucy.

Levy and Gray walked back to the castle hand in hand, Levy was happy with Gray and she is glad that their together. Levy is also happy that Lucy found Zeref.

Now Lucy and Zeref can finally be together once again, this time no one will be able to separate them...ever again.

Levy smiled to herself "I'm glad she was able to finally find him again." Levy whispered as Gray smiled "Yeah I'm happy for them." Gray said as they made it back to the kingdom.

To be continued