Battle of Love

Chelia closed her eyes as she felt Wendy magic surging in her body. 'I feel Wendy's magic...I won't disappoint you...' She thought to herself.

Chelia was controlling the wind and focusing as the wind is surrounding around her. Wendy's Magic spells were all in her head '...Yes...thank you...' She opened her eyes!

"Sky Dragon Wing Attack!" Chelia chanted as she jumped in the air as she attacked Wall. "Impossible! You shouldn't have any magic at all!" He shouted in complete shock.

"Analyzing Her Magic." Wall chanted as his eyes glowed, he shut his eyes now as he smiled "I see someone transferred their magic into you." Wall told her.

She glared at him "Do not take me lightly this magic was a very dear friend of mines! Dragon Force!" Chelia shouted as her hair grew long and her eyes turned pink.

Wall looked at me as he glared "Sky Dragon Roar!" Chelia chanted as wind came out of her mouth, his eyes widen.

It hit Wall or so she thought he got up and glared at her. "That's it enough fooling around! Assault Mode." He chanted as his body changed.

Chelia took a step back as she stopped and took a deep breath. "Alright I won't back down since I have you by my side Wendy!" Chelia shouted to herself as she was ready to fight Wall.

"Rail gun!" Wall chanted as he shoots at Chelia as she jumped in the air and she prepared to kick him. "Sky Dragon Claws!" Chelia chanted as she hit him and he was sent to a building.

Chelia gathered wind as Wall came out to see what she was doing. Chelia was far from him "Preparing For Laser. Bane Particle Laser." Wall chanted as he was preparing for his Attack.

Chelia tried to gather more wind "You think this will stop me." He told her. "I don't think it will I know it will! This is for love!" Chelia shouted as so much more wind was surrounding them both.

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art! Shattering Light!" Chelia begin to chant "What is with this wind but that won't stop me Bane Particle Laser!" He shot his Laser "Sky Drill!" Chelia finished chanting.

Both their attacks collide, Chelia closed her eyes remembering Wendy smile. Chelia focus so much more wind as she gathered all of her strength.

"I will win cause this is for Love!" Chelia shouted as her attack broke through his Laser and hit Wall. "Ahhhhhhh!!" Wall shouted as he hit the ground as he was unconscious, his arm was broken.

Chelia fell to her knees and sighed, suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. Chelia looked to see Wendy smile as Chelia smiled back. "My Sky Dragon Slaying Magic is now yours Chelia." Wendy tells Chelia as she disappeared.

Tears came streaming down "I won't let you down Wendy I promise..." Chelia told her as she got back up and left to find the others. "I will fight!"

Not long after Chelia left Wall opened his eyes as he got back up and smirked to himself. Wall picked up his arm that was broken off as he attached it back to where it belongs.

"Ahahahahah! I'm still alive maybe I'll go for another target." Wall told himself as he went the opposite direction from where Chelia went.

Wall smirked "I will not lose again to any wizard that plans to get in my way. I'll make sure to eliminate them all once and for all, especially the Fairies."

Wall hoped that this war will be even more fun for him.

To be continued