The Son of Science

Although rumors of the boy's very existence was making rounds throughout prominent circles of the elite class within the dome. Amaru slept soundly, without having any bad dreams pertaining to violent titans, giant serpents or uncontrollable conflicts in his past life. Now that he was almost fully aware of everything. It became easier to sleep at night without trying to decipher the vague dreams, nightmares and visions. Professor Kalinsky had dropped by the house last night to check on the Tetra bot that Rosalía had contacted him about. After some thorough investigation. He confirmed that it was indeed one of Texlar's personal inventions. The robot was a prototype of the pro-autos that were used in the rebellion of the Crimson Elks. It also contained a primary circuit motherboard which was an essential blueprint to creating the interface of a pro-autos.

With this blueprint, one could easily create multiple variations of pro-autos with the right set of resources. Although The Professor was unsure of where the little bot came from or why it was so fond of Amaru. He mentioned that even though the robot's memory was a bit scrambled from a lack of maintenance. It was still very informative and beneficial to keep around as a result of it's cognitive psychology. Tetra also possessed the unusually unique ability to scan a person's physical appearance then use holography to produce authentic optical illusions in a way that appeared three-dimensional.

However, he cautioned Rosalía and Amaru to be careful when taking the bot in public. As a matter of fact, he preferred that they refrain from doing such a thing. If it is discovered that the family was harboring something as illegal as the forbidden technology that aided the revolution against the powers that be. It would put them in grave danger with the law, hackers or big corporations who may want to get their hands on the information that such rare cutting age technology contains. Also the intel that Tetra possessed on it's hard drive about the forgotten parts of history, the inventions of Texlar and the secrets about the outside world was enough to cause an uproar within the dome.

Cyber terrorist, federal special agents, central intelligence agencies and corporate elites would pay top dollars to get their hands on this data. If not, they would just come and take by force. The two promised to handle the bot with care and protect it with their lives. After the discussion Amaru escorted the professor to the front door. But before he left, he mentioned that he had a special guest coming over tomorrow. Professor Kalinsky never mentioned the name of the person or any specific details about them. He left a vague notice, bid Amaru a farewell, then climbed into his helicopter with his armed guards and flew away into the night sky.

Rosalía slept upstairs in her room as Tetra and Amaru slept downstairs in the living room. The morning sun arose piercing through the front windows, shining it's rays of light directly into the boy's face. As the melatonin in his system decreased. He sat up to witness the bright morning sun. He looked over at Tetra observing the little bot as it was in rest mode. It was quiet and calm as the birds chirped softly. The house was garnished in tranquility. A tranquility that was soon disrupted by a large destructive bang that came from outside.

The moment of serenity was interrupted by a loud noise that ripped through the house like a tornado, breaking all of the glass windows in the living room along with the glass kitchen utensils and chandeliers. Rosalía's car alarm rang off causing even more of a commotion, followed by Amaru's car alarm and the security system of the mansion. This domino effect trickled off into the neighbor's houses and vehicles causing their dogs to begin to bark and throw a hissy fit. It was apparent that an intruder had invaded the manor. "What the hell is going on?" Amaru exclaimed. He leaped to his feet, grabbing his macuahuitl and ran over to the front door.

Making his way outside with Tetra hovering behind him as he ran down the front stairs and looked around the property. Tetra then used a motion sensor to reveal the exact location of the intruder. Revealing that it was in the garage, they ran over to track down the suspect. When they arrived at the garage, they found a guy casually building some odd contraption. He wore orange electrical insulated gloves and steampunk-esque lab goggles with a techie headset. The boy had curly light brown hair, appearing to be around the same age as Amaru. Grasping his club tightly he silently creeped behind the boy as he was distracted with his back turned. Throwing his arms back as if he was building up strength to strike the intruder. The boy promptly turned around and was instantaneously frightened by Amaru and Tetra's presence.