Mucalinda & The Moon

The sound of the shots came from an alley across the street from the service station. Followed by the sound of loud cries calling out for help. The officers raised their weapons as they called for back up and demanded that the two boys leave the area immediately. The armed law enforcers ran across the street to the alley as Amaru, Tetra and Stanley observed from a safe distance. At the very second that the officers arrived in front of the alley, shots were fired from the gatling gun that shredded their bodies apart limb by limb. Their armors were rendered useless, and they never even got the opportunity to fire their weapons. Amaru and Stan looked at one another appalled by the horrendous act that had just taken place. That's when they heard the voices cry out for help once again.

The boys grabbed their weaponry from the car and ran over to the alley. Amaru then demanded Tetra to identify the attacker. Tetra used it's x-ray vision to see through the building's materials and into the alleyway. Bypassing the electrical wires, pipes, dry walls and insulation. Tetra saw an enormous spider-like robot clinging to the walls of the alley. Warning the two of the impending danger, Amaru withdrew his macuahuitl as Stan pulled out his proton pistol and sonic grenades. They ran across the gory sight of the officer's dismembered body parts. All of them were reduced to a puddle of blood and minced meat, with no survivors. The boys ran through the alley only to behold exactly what Tetra had warned them about.

In the alley stood a fifteen feet tall military walking tank. The tank had eight legs like an arachnid with digital camouflage imprinted all over it's body. At the top of it's turret was a metallic black rail gun that extended up to eight feet and below the tank was a rotary cannon that kept spinning. Stan's eyes widened as he placed his steampunk goggles over his eyes that allowed him to identify the robot's type and stats, "Holy crap! It's a SGT. Spyder X15!" Stan yelled. Amaru looked at him and asked, "What does that mean?" To which Stan replied, "It means we should probably leave." Abruptly they heard the sound of the voices screaming for help once again. Amaru looked behind the robot realizing that there were two frightened little girls trapped on the other side of the alleyway with no escape. "No, we can't leave. There's two little girls on the other side. We have to save them!" Amaru said to Stan and Tetra. "Alright then, let's save them and try to survive, hehe." Stan chuckled as he raised his pistols and shot at the robot.

The robot then became aware of the pair, as it locked it's target on them the barrel of the rotary gun began to spin around twice as fast. Then it began spitting out rounds in the boy's direction. They all split up to evade the attack. Stan threw the sonic grenades at the robot. They exploded making a loud noise, unfortunately they had no effect on the military robot. Amaru leaped from wall to wall swiftly approaching the robot and landing on its turret. Then with a strong strike, he swung his macuahuitl severing the rail gun from the top of the robot's turret. It began to oscillate with turbulence as it attempted to throw the boy from its body. Stan and Tetra began firing at the robot with their lasers but their weapons were ineffective as well. The robot became distracted by the two and began to return fire with it's rotary gun. Tetra quickly hovered in front of Stan making a plasma shield to protect him from the blast. "Good job Tetra!" Amaru yelled as he withdrew King Tut's blade and slashed off a pair of the robot's legs on it's right side causing it to lose balance and drop to the floor. For a split second Amaru gazed at the robot realizing that it slightly resembled the professor's Carcinus Gen-x robot.

Abruptly, he began to hear the screams of the terrified little girls which snapped him out of his memory. Amaru then leaped over grabbing the two girls then jumped high into the air until he towered over the roof tops realizing that there was a group of masked individuals posted on at the top of the rooftops observing the battle. Amaru landed on the pavement outside of the alleyway, right next to Tetra and Stan who were taking cover. That's when the boy noticed that there were a group of masked individuals standing on the outside of the alley, as well. The individuals were armed to the teeth. They stormed into the alleyway shooting at the robot as it returned fire. The men situated at the top of the rooftops descended, ambushing the robot as they attacked. Suddenly, the robot began to make a loud noise as it started to discharge steam from it's body. Then flames ejected from the bottom of the robot as it used a rocket in an effort to escape by ascending into the air. But before it could make a clean getaway, Tetra quickly flew towards the robot and used a nuclear electromagnetic pulse to damage it's systems forcing it to shut down completely.