Prologue

~April, 3, 2016~

Jungkook took a deep breath before walking into Taehyung and Jimin's dorm and saw the 95 liners on their phones. Jimin looked up and smiled at Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook!" Jimin said, which made Taehyung pick his head up and he blushed softly as he saw Jungkook in the doorway.

"Hey Jimin." Jungkook said before looking at Taehyung, who quickly looked back at his phone to avoid Jungkook's gaze so he wouldn't blush anymore than he already was. Jungkook's gaze softened as he looked at Taehyung. "Hi Taehyung." Taehyung smiled shyly as he looked at the eighteen year old.

"Hi Kookie." Taehyung said and faint blush rose onto Jungkook's cheeks from his hyung's nickname for him. He shallowed hard as his heart started beating faster, his anxiety rising.

"Um V-hyung, can I talk to you for a second?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded shyly as he got out of his bed, walking out into the hallway while Jungkook closed the door behind them. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smiled as Taehyung smiled before tripping over his own feet, Taehyung laughed.

"Oh, careful." Taehyung laughed out while Jungkook laughed nervously. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Taehyung asked.

"I want to ask you something." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded as he gestured for him to continue. "I was wondering, since we have tomorrow night off, if you would like to...." Jungkook trailed off as he started getting more nervous.

"Yeah?" Taehyung questioned and Jungkook cleared his throat.

"If you would like to go out with me, to a movie or something? It would be just the two of us." Jungkook finished and Taehyung smiled shyly yet brightly as he nodded.

"I'd like that." Taehyung said and Jungkook gave him his signature bunny smile which made Taehyung giggle.

"Great, we could leave around 7. Is that good?" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah, sounds like a plan." Taehyung said with a smile on his face and Jungkook nodded.

"Ok then, can't wait till tomorrow night." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

"Me neither." Taehyung said and gave a wave before going to into his prom. As soon as the door closed, Jungkook smiled happily as he thanked God while he collapsed onto the hallway floor.

Meanwhile, Taehyung smiled brightly with blush just radiating from his face as laid onto his bed. Jimin noticed and smiled while he made his way over to Taehyung's bed.

"So, what happened?" Jimin asked and Taehyung smiled brightly at his best friend.

"He asked me out." Taehyung said and Jimin squealed a little before giving Taehyung a hug.

"Congrats." He said before they broke the hug. "Where are you guys going?" Jimin asked as they intertwined their hands and Taehyung smiled.

"A movie I think." Taehyung said and Jimin awed as Taehyung smiled.

"Oh I'm so happy for you. Promise you will tell my everything that happen's tomorrow night, the next day of course." Taehyung raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What do you mean the next..." Taehyung asked before figuring it out and hitting Jimin on the shoulder while he laughed. "That's not funny." Jimin laughed harder.

"I'm just saying. You're twenty and he's eighteen, it's normal for you guys to...you know have sex." Taehyung blushed.

"I know that, but on the first date? Come on, Jimin. Who would be stupid enough to do that?" Jimin shrugged.