01

"Aye Chan, you see that girl over there?" Changbin said as he leans on the counter of the bar.

His best friend turns around and looks in the direction he is looking in, then back at him.

"What about her?" Chan replied.

"She's fucking hot." He mumbled then drank the remains of liquor in his glass and puts it down roughly on the bar.

"Go talk to her then." Chan said with an amused expression on his face.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." The older said and tried his hardest not to laugh. There was no doubting that Changbin was drunk right now, and this would be something worth teasing him about when he's sober.

Changbin walked up to the girl at the other side of the bar with a smug look on his face.

"Hey." He said. "Can I buy you a drink?"

The girl smiled at him and giggled while tucking her hair behind her ear. "Sure."

Changbin bought her a drink and they talked for a while.

He found out that her name is Kang Mina, she's the same age as him and they go to the same university.

He thought that the conversation they had went pretty well, so before she was about to leave, he asked for her number. It didn't seem like she would reject it anyways.

"Can I get your number?" He asked. "So we can keep in touch?"

"Sure." Mina smirked. She took Changbin's phone and added herself as a contact then gave it back to him.

"Goodbye." She said to him as she handed back his phone then turned around to walk away.

Changbin watched as her hips swayed in her tight red dress as she walked away. "Damn, she really is hot."

He went back to Chan with a cocky smile on his face. "Did you see that?" He asked.

"Yeah. I saw." Chan said. "I'm shocked she actually gave you her number."

"What's so shocking?" Changbin asked. "I'm irresistible."

"Keep dreaming." Chan said under his breath then took a sip of his glass.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

When Changbin got home it was really late, around 2am.

He really wanted to text Mina. Not to have a conversation. Just so that she knows that's his number.

"She's probably sleeping. She'll see in the morning." He thought as he sent the message.

Within seconds he got a reply. He was shocked at how fast she replied... and at the reply he got.

kang mina

today, 2:28

hi mina <
this is changbin <

> lol who?

~~

here we go a changjin fic for changjination 🥳

(kang mina in this is from ioi/gugudan)